Food Appreciation Thread.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Fish and chips for dinner tonight.. Calamari, Prawns, Scallops, Flathead fillets, Crab Claws and good old fashion potato scallops.. Lemon, tartare and vinegar and we have a Friday night dinner..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No wahash don't turn today into a food talking day!
I went from 120kg to 125kg...
That means somewhere in the last 2 weeks I've put on five kg?

I blame multiple binge sessions at the Nutella jar, a few pizzas and pides for that!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's still morning but I will absolutely LOVE to smash one (or 2) of these today for lunch...

There's this joint in Beverly hills and IMO its the best sushi/sashimi I've ever eaten in my entire life. It's that good you need to book in to go there.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was a few weeks back but I'll say this right now....having a deep fryer can be the best and worst thing you'll ever invest in.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This was a few weeks back but I'll say this right now....having a deep fryer can be the best and worst thing you'll ever invest in.

#WifeyMaterial

Wahesh

Reaction score
No wahash don't turn today into a food talking day!
I went from 120kg to 125kg...
That means somewhere in the last 2 weeks I've put on five kg?

I blame multiple binge sessions at the Nutella jar, a few pizzas and pides for that!
Mate sashimi is pretty healthy and you won't put on that much weight from it. Sushi contains rice though and could be a different story.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok I'm going to do a short review on all the M&Ms I've tried:

Chocolate: The original and... the 2nd best. A good treat but too simple.
Peanut: THE best. As well as having the same coat and chocolate, they also have a peanut in the middle. A simple yet addicitive addition to the treat. Makes them a little bigger too.
Minis: I don't know who could've possibly thought these things were a good idea. They're just like the originals, only smaller. Not very innovative.
Jumbos: Ok, so they've gone the other way of the minis and made the same thing 3 times bigger. Again, still bland, just in a bigger portion.
Mint: If you want to know what it's like to eat nothing but mint chocolates, this is it.
Peanut Butter: So this has the tiniest portion of peanut butter you can imagine. Just enough to taste it. It's actually quite nice and I wouldn't mind trying them again in future. I can't seem to find them though.
Banana: Not that bad, has a tingling banana sensation to it. Wouldn't want to go overboard on them though.
Coconut: Better than banana, again though, I wouldn't like to have too many of them.
Raspberry: They actually do taste a lot like raspberry. Sadly though, Raspberry doesn't go too well with M&Ms.

I'm yet to try Pretzel and Almond, but I'm onto them. If I see them in the shop... BAM!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Minis: I don't know who could've possibly thought these things were a good idea. They're just like the originals, only smaller. Not very innovative.
Love the Minis! I used to buy the capsules and eat them all as a shot. Beautiful!

What are your thoughts on Crispy M&Ms? They're my favourite by far.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Love the Minis! I used to buy the capsules and eat them all as a shot. Beautiful!

What are your thoughts on Crispy M&Ms? They're my favourite by far.
I can't believe I forgot the crispy ones. I actually enjoy sucking them to the crisp - they're not that bad :grinning:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok I'm going to do a short review on all the M&Ms I've tried:

Chocolate: The original and... the 2nd best. A good treat but too simple.
Peanut: THE best. As well as having the same coat and chocolate, they also have a peanut in the middle. A simple yet addicitive addition to the treat. Makes them a little bigger too.
Jumbos: Ok, so they've gone the other way of the minis and made the same thing 3 times bigger. Again, still bland, just in a bigger portion.
Mint: If you want to know what it's like to eat nothing but mint chocolates, this is it.
Peanut Butter: So this has the tiniest portion of peanut butter you can imagine. Just enough to taste it. It's actually quite nice and I wouldn't mind trying them again in future. I can't seem to find them though.
Banana: Not that bad, has a tingling banana sensation to it. Wouldn't want to go overboard on them though.
Coconut: Better than banana, again though, I wouldn't like to have too many of them.
Raspberry: They actually do taste a lot like raspberry. Sadly though, Raspberry doesn't go too well with M&Ms.

I'm yet to try Pretzel and Almond, but I'm onto them. If I see them in the shop... BAM!
Crispy, is where it's at.