Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Another rainy day, another train delay!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was on the night rider a few nights ago obviously having to stand and this rude prick (foreigner looking in appearance) gets on board at the next stop and stands within one foot of me.
Mind you there was a shitload of room behind me, BUT NO this fucking genius wanted to breathe all over me!
I might have to use the Melbourne commuter defence if that happens again?

Wahesh

Reaction score
I was on the night rider a few nights ago obviously having to stand and this rude prick (foreigner looking in appearance) gets on board at the next stop and stands within one foot of me.
Mind you there was a shitload of room behind me, BUT NO this fucking genius wanted to breathe all over me!
I might have to use the Melbourne commuter defence if that happens again?
Same thing happened to me, not once, but TWICE this morning. First, a large snu snu lady decided to sit next to me. Then when she got off, some old Asian dude decided it was his turn. What do I smell nice or something??

Well actually I probably do, considering I take pride in my appearance and all...

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me, not once, but TWICE this morning. First, a large snu snu lady decided to sit next to me. Then when she got off, some old Asian dude decided it was his turn. What do I smell nice or something??

Well actually I probably do, considering I take pride in my appearance and all...
Stop wearing georgio armani in public!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

It's so rude when someone gets in your personal space.
I hate having anyone come within an arms length of me and I don't like being touched by anyone.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's so rude when someone gets in your personal space.
I hate having anyone come within an arms length of me and I don't like being touched by anyone.
Same here. I usually put my bag in the seat next to me (middle seat) so people don't sit right on top of me. I also like having a wet umbrella as I hang it on the back of the seat in front of me keeping people a good wet distance away.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Try taking a spray bottle of vinegar with you, or does that only deter dogs and cats?

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here. I usually put my bag in the seat next to me (middle seat) so people don't sit right on top of me. I also like having a wet umbrella as I hang it on the back of the seat in front of me keeping people a good wet distance away.
The worst is when the train is packed and they sit next to you in the middle but once the train empties they don't move!? TF!???

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The worst is when the train is packed and they sit next to you in the middle but once the train empties they don't move!? TF!???
Just having someone sit next to me is bad enough.
Usually on the train I sit in the 2 seaters because I'm so tall and my legs stick out into the aisle.
I've had people ask me to move over so they can sit down and I just laugh and point at my legs.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Broke my ankle playing soccer 2 weeks ago and honestly one of the things I have most enjoyed about not going to work is also that I don't have to catch the bloody train every day!!! Didn't realise just how much I hated the train till I didn't have to do it for a few weeks!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Broke my ankle playing soccer 2 weeks ago and honestly one of the things I have most enjoyed about not going to work is also that I don't have to catch the bloody train every day!!! Didn't realise just how much I hated the train till I didn't have to do it for a few weeks!
Felt the same way after spending a few weeks at home and not having to catch the train. I hate having to stand at the station freezing my ass off and only to cop an old train with no heater -_- #firstworldproblems

Wahesh

Reaction score
The train was actually ok this morning, not too bad. I just hate catching silver trains, they are the worst, especially when you've come accustomed to catching the Waratah trains.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do people still talk on trains? Used to annoy me more than anything and especially talking in Vietnamese . All I could hear was dong ding doh dong ding ding ding dohh . ..(Sorry if I've offended anyone )

Wahesh

Reaction score
Do people still talk on trains? Used to annoy me more than anything and especially talking in Vietnamese . All I could hear was dong ding doh dong ding ding ding dohh . ..(Sorry if I've offended anyone )
Some do. Especially annoying school kids :rage: most other people are entrenched with their mobile phones.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a person try to start a conversation last week, he seemed weirder than me so I avoided replying to him until he started talking about how most mainstream t.v personalities aren't really funny.