Parramatta Eels Salary Cap Rort

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, it has now been TWO weeks since the deadline regarding right of reply expired and still no definitive action by the NRL. I thought that the law was bad in that people wait years for action regarding court cases etc. but this is beyond belief.

The longer this goes on the more positive I am that the NRL will rescind their earlier decision and there will be no punishment.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How come it's taking so long to strip the eels of their points?
When we got done along with storm, it was instant

What's the fucking hold up?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, it has now been TWO weeks since the deadline regarding right of reply expired and still no definitive action by the NRL. I thought that the law was bad in that people wait years for action regarding court cases etc. but this is beyond belief.

The longer this goes on the more positive I am that the NRL will rescind their earlier decision and there will be no punishment.
Wolfie called it

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I said nothing will happen from the beginning, this is the only team to win wooden spoons by cheating the cap. The media felt really sorry for them there was barely any condemnation of what they did compared to Melbourne and us because they are so shit. NRL is a disgrace. Even now I am still surprised at how the Fraud Squad are investigating them yet the NRL are still have not handed down the deduction of points. NRL is so poorly run like the NSW Blues.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sure I read something saying this week it will hand shit down.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Paul Kent reported it will be handed down this week. Let's see about that!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather them lose their points right around round 26, right now they have a glimmer of hope and it would be sweet to have it crushed right before the finals.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd rather them lose their points right around round 26, right now they have a glimmer of hope and it would be sweet to have it crushed right before the finals.
You don't have to worry about that. The Sharks will make sure of that on Saturday lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Getting far beyond a joke... and with all this other stuff going on, you can guarantee they are hoping the public forget until its into the finals series and too late for 2016 to remove them.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Fuks me how Parracheats can sign Jeff Robson's while being done for salary cap cheating and are spose to be paying heaps in promised money for the next few years? Is it now legal to Salary cap cheat as long as the NRL are aware, feel sorry for you, hope you win, have money on the game and are the boss? WTF are the other 15 clubs doing by not saying anything on this? Just supports my theory that they are all knowingly doing it and us fuking mugs are just the blank cheques!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wish the scumbags had all there points taken off them but greenturd is a goody to shoes. Imagine being a fan of a team who just misses out on the 8 as a result of parra's cheating. I would be fucking fuming to the max knowing a cheating team can still potentially play finals and they miss out due to greenshit.

Malla

Reaction score
Just can't wait for it all to be finalised and their points to come off. Fucking cheating scums

Status
Not open for further replies.