Fastest car under $80k brand new or near new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really need to upgrade I'm still driving the car I got on my p's a Honda S2000.
My brother has a golf R goes hard, I'm thinking a cla45 amg, but then my balls start talking and say get a new mustang as it is craving some v8 juices.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually,
I prefer the dodge
Can you import them from the states?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its not new but i recommend the reliant robin, that thing is very interesting

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
will be waiting 15 months for a mustang.
You getting one??
I saw one on the road the other day they are fkn hot man. But I hope you're not getting the politically correct 4 cylinder version hahaha

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think that's over $80k? Also all the reviews prefer the golf r and don't think it's worth however much more it is.
They are sexy cars though
The sound is awesome, I'm sure you can find a decent one for around $80k, but if you'd rather the golf they're a bit cheaper and almost as fast

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The sound is awesome, I'm sure you can find a decent one for around $80k, but if you'd rather the golf they're a bit cheaper and almost as fast
Na my brother has one already I wouldn't get the same car lol. The s3 has the same engine the rs3 is a fkn machine but for some odd reason all reviews I've seen prefer the golf.
What do you think of the cla45 amg?

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Na my brother has one already I wouldn't get the same car lol. The s3 has the same engine the rs3 is a fkn machine but for some odd reason all reviews I've seen prefer the golf.
Tbh I'drather the golf to the cla45amg

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
CLA45 AMGs are over 80 second hand... Cool little car, I'd love one for the missus

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You getting one??
I saw one on the road the other day they are fkn hot man. But I hope you're not getting the politically correct 4 cylinder version hahaha
My dad got one.. the non-pussified v8 version haha. They are insane, but he had to wait about 16 months. The dealership kept telling him it was coming, only to be delayed again and again. Well worth the wait in the end though.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dodge Challenger Hellcat is over $100k iirc.

If you don't mind hatches, Ford Focus RS / Mercedes A45 AMG = both absolute weapons and will blow the doors off most 4 door cars out there.

For 8's you have HSV/FPV offerings, as well as XR8 and Chrysler 300c SRT8.

You've also got the Volvo S60 Polestar, and the Jag XF Luxury (Supercharged 6 0-100 in 5.6 seconds) in that price range as well.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
best bang for buck is easily a WRX, handling ability, turbo, speed and that push back in the seat feeling. The WRX STI has the 6 speed box, which is much better than the stock WRX.

Status
Not open for further replies.