NRL - ANZ Stadium, Monday 13th June 4pm
RESULT:

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
QUESTIONABLE INCLUSIONS
DOGS

Lichaa charged with tackle but okay to play (93 carryovers) if not fought.

DRAGONS
Unavailable:
Jack de Belin (Shoulder - Round 16); Ben Creagh (Knee - TBC); Josh Dugan (Elbow - Round 17); Dylan Farrell (Back - TBC); Yaw Kiti Glymin (Hamstring - Round 15); Mose Masoe (Knee - Season).

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tony Williams is back. I wonder when Danny F will be back in first grade, perhaps they are waiting on his fitness to improve? our forward pack for NSW cup looks good.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dragons - 7th in defence / 16th in attack (avr < 12 points scored a game, but conceed 20) 20 - 12 Loss
Dogs - 6th in defence / 5th in attack (avr 21 points scored a game, but conceed 18). 21 - 18 Win

Dragons try to win games by holding out in defence, because they struggle to score points.

Based on this, there's no excuse for us not to win.

Prediction: Dogs 24 Dragons 6

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I suppose Des is anything but a surprise packet. Thought our bench was very weak and uninspiring against Cronulla so we are in for more of the same from that part of the team.

Lloyd Perrett has disappeared from the face of the earth and must have done something very bad to earn the ire of the powers that be. He does not appear to be injured as he has not been listed as such on the website. Looked through Ron Massey cup sides and nothing there either. He has not been sighted on the footy field since Round 3 of the NRL and nothing announced by the club.

Cannot understand why Elliot is ahead of Fualalo but I guess Des wants what he wants and as he normally gives two of our players from 20 minutes down he just wants someone to ( surprise, surprise) tackle only. Elliot made 19 of them in 39 minutes against the Sharks missing 3. Danny only made 11 in 19 minutes against the Raiders with no misses. Danny looked good in his Intrust return a few weeks ago and may need another run to get some fitness, I guess this is what coach is thinking.

I hope we can win this one but we will need to play the full 80.On second thoughts if we can't beat this mob based on their team named we don't deserve to even look like being in the semis this year.

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lichaa touch and go with hammy complaint and stanley will replace holland in the centres.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I suppose Des is anything but a surprise packet. Thought our bench was very weak and uninspiring against Cronulla so we are in for more of the same from that part of the team.

Lloyd Perrett has disappeared from the face of the earth and must have done something very bad to earn the ire of the powers that be. He does not appear to be injured as he has not been listed as such on the website. Looked through Ron Massey cup sides and nothing there either. He has not been sighted on the footy field since Round 3 of the NRL and nothing announced by the club.

Cannot understand why Elliot is ahead of Fualalo but I guess Des wants what he wants and as he normally gives two of our players from 20 minutes down he just wants someone to ( surprise, surprise) tackle only. Elliot made 19 of them in 39 minutes against the Sharks missing 3. Danny only made 11 in 19 minutes against the Raiders with no misses. Danny looked good in his Intrust return a few weeks ago and may need another run to get some fitness, I guess this is what coach is thinking.

I hope we can win this one but we will need to play the full 80.On second thoughts if we can't beat this mob based on their team named we don't deserve to even look like being in the semis this year.
There is a whole lot of shit i dont understand. Especially how des is getting a contract renewal and how he thought mbye and reynolds are the futre.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is there any update on lloyd perret?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa touch and go with hammy complaint and stanley will replace holland in the centres.
Hope lichaa plays, best we got atm... stanley in for holland is a no brainer, holland offers nothing special.... i just hope they have put adhesive on his glass frame to harden him up haha :(

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hope lichaa plays, best we got atm... stanley in for holland is a no brainer, holland offers nothing special.... i just hope they have put adhesive on his glass frame to harden him up haha :(
He should be drinking concrete milkshakes all week lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Garvey is rubbish
Should play chisolm off the bench

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is Stanley in for Holland a certainty?

Got Holland in my fantasy team!!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this was at WIN stadium I'd be worried but we should win this but I'm sure it will be close by the 80th minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.