No Depth In Back Row "Curtis Sironen Anyone"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read an article yesterday that Curtis Sironen is on the outer with Pussy Cats Coach Jason Taylor. Personally I have always rated the potential of this kid, and right now we seem to be having a few issues with depth of our edge forwards. If we can finally offload T-Rex, then I think this kid is worth a shot and would be cheap. I would certainly have him ahead of Elliott from what I've seen so far.
Your thoughts -

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
For sure, would take Sironen in a heart beat! Solid attacking and hard hitting forward, been keeping an eye on him for a couple of years now.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe but I haven't really seen him play. We need a hard running edge backrower that questions the defence with every carry. All the top 4 teams have atleast 1, we have none.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We can't even use the players we have here at the moment. We have guys sitting on the sidelines for extended periods of time taking up cap space.

Not to the same extent, but it is starting to become a bit like some other clubs ( do I really have to name them?) who have had players on their books, didn't 't use them, but couldn't move them on because they were on too much money, so they are stuck with them. When they can find a taker the amount of money left to pay under the cap causes problems in regards to re-signing ( legally) or attracting others. Any clubs that do come knocking are turned off by the price they would need to pay to have them released to them.

Sironen is on the outer at the club no doubt. Have a read of the Tigers forum and that much is obvious.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nobody likes him.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our lack of depth now makes the decision to let go of Pritchard and Finucane before him look even more rediculous

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not a chance. Garbage.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm pretty Meh on Sironen.

If I was to look at a player with a famous surname, i'd take Bryce Cartwright.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gould looking to offload both peachy and segyaro

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gould looking to offload both peachy and segyaro
No to Segs, Yes to Peachy. Segs would be a pretty pointless buy imo. Bloke is injured half the time and his style of play isn't what Des wants. Peachy would slot in nicely though, fast, agile and can bust a tackle. Is a major ball hog though lol

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
LOL, Siro cant even make the Tigers team, fuck no....

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about we improve our depth in the centres before looking at second rowers.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No to Segs, Yes to Peachy. Segs would be a pretty pointless buy imo. Bloke is injured half the time and his style of play isn't what Des wants. Peachy would slot in nicely though, fast, agile and can bust a tackle. Is a major ball hog though lol
Yes to segs and yes to peachey....but our club will never go close to segs because he is a naughty boy. All I know is we need new blood.....

TigerGoneLoose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fine is much better than Sironen

Sironen hasn't performed under Taylor or Potter, he also played like a busted in City vs. Country.

Change of clubs might give him the kick up the backside but doubt it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gun player.. If his thinking about leaving the tigs he'll surely comes to the dogs.

What about Woodsy.. Him and klemmer seem to love playing along side his eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.