Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I get sick 100% of the time when there is someone in the carriage who coughs every 20 seconds. It's so bad.
What about those grubs who cut their nails,pick their nose or treat the train like they are at home?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
When they say why say " cause i got a 14 inch cock and getting the **** angry needs a lot of blood and puts a strain on my heart you fucking numbskulls now fuck off or ill bash you to death with my hulk dick "
Death threats to cops? Dude seriously... think about it before you go through with it. That won't end well for ya!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Death threats to cops? Dude seriously... think about it before you go through with it. That won't end well for ya!
Yes because i was being 100% serious .do you really think i would threaten to bash a police officer to death with a 14 inch hulk dick ?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I get sick 100% of the time when there is someone in the carriage who coughs every 20 seconds. It's so bad.
It's probably a good idea to keep a mask in your bag for those situations.

I'd rather look like a paranoid Japanese commuter than catch people's germs.

Times are changing, population is rising and the bugs are getting stronger. People's attitudes need to change as well.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's probably a good idea to keep a mask in your bag for those situations.

I'd rather look like a paranoid Japanese commuter than catch people's germs.

Times are changing, population is rising and the bugs are getting stronger. People's attitudes need to change as well.
Whenever I see anyone wearing a mask to protect their face, I automatically and ignorantly assume that person has SARS.
Especially if it's an Asian!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Whenever I see anyone wearing a mask to protect their face, I automatically and ignorantly assume that person has SARS.
Especially if it's an Asian!
That's why you shouldn't watch the 6pm news! You of all people should know how it shapes our thinking :p

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Next time you encounter someone who smells like this just say it!
Don't be afraid to hurt someone feelings by telling them they stink!
Trust me they need to be told
I know they need to be told but I'd feel bad lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know they need to be told but I'd feel bad lol.
If you don't want to tell the person they stink while on public transport just say something like
"Peeeehhhhhhheeeewwww something fkn stinks" or "why does public transport always fkn stink"
I dunno? Maybe I can get away with publically telling someone they stink because I'm almost 7 feet tall and not many people want to argue with somebody bigger than themself?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually a nice way to tell someone they smell bad is to say "eeeeeewwwwww that's foul, I could go 4 days without a shower and not smell that bad"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just tell them that you have heart disease and only 6% heart function, and that you are going to be tlate to your cardiologists appointment if you stand around chatting.

That's St Mary's for you though. Blame the local deadshits & druggos for causing the cops to have to clampdown on everyone at the station.

It's actually one of the more violent/dangerous stations in Sydney believe it or not.

and yet.... they are rehoming the NSW Police Regional Transport Squad out to Quakers Hill... why I have no idea, as they are better homed at Blacktown where tey have direct access to major lines.
Yeah I do blame all the white trash scum in my area!
But I'm not the same as them, I was born to Croatian and Slovenian immigrants!
Unlike Ivan Milat there's no Pom in me! Haha

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok so I caught a train today and some guy farted and it STANK LIKE SHIT FFS.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score