These days do you care about Origin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I live through the bad driving and parochialism... because its 27 degrees and sunny here today :grinning: [I was setting up for an event at 5:30am, and it was actually quite pleasant to watch the sunrise]

Broncos and Cowboys fans might complain about the losses they suffered last night... until of course its [pointed our it is because of their beloved "QUEENSLAND!!!"]

Stupid me tipped both Broncs and Cows. I know I know, they were missing key players... but they were playing the Tigers and Dragons. Come on!
Same here:-(

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lost interest when it stopped being a contest.
Too much leeway given over to Qld by the NRL.
Always a Qld team on Friday night.
Qualifying to play SOO for Qld is a rort.
No Qld NRL team gives away a home game.
Yet, they are always squealing for more.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am interested but the current format of spreading the games out ove a 6wk period takes to much out of the comp. I would rather a preimership than seing our players in SOS.
The whole comp draw is not fair. It needs a review as with origin..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think that after the events of yesterday most people care a lot less about SOO. TAB is probably the only one that does.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Footy in general I don't really care about. I watch the game now just as it's about to kick off, and cbf watching the pre-game show. Origin is the same. It starts at about 8:15 so that's when I turn the tv on.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I always hated the draw because the previous years winner would claim victory and qld were the previous years winner for both drawn series.
Yeah but it gave the losing side something to play for the next year!
I remember 2000 NSW white washed QLD in all 3 games.
Still remember Jason Hethrington saying "they played that well they could of flushed a gold watch down the toilet and it,wouldn't of mattered"

I love Jason Hethrington, I won't hold it against home being a Queenslander!
He was one of the best Bulldogs players and everytime selection came up for,Australia, Andrew Johns would fake an injury to avoid the embarrassment of Hethrington being selected,over him!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll watch it as there is nothing else on TV mid week also watching how our boys go hoping for no injuries.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson and Klemmer should be ok, its josh that's the most vulnerable.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But I would not care if NSW lose due to a Dylan walker error. In fact I'd find it really funny and I hope they give us a close up of Daleys face when it happens. I can't stand blatant selection favours/corruption
Walkers input was the match-ending knock on. I just needed a Daley close up!

Status
Not open for further replies.