Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Those ***** always ask me "where am I going?" Every fucking time they see me. I tell them im going to my cardiologist then they ask "why?", i always refuse to answer them.

Its always they younger cops that think they are hectic. The older cops just tell them to basically shut the fuck up. I love it lol

Can't fucking wait to move out of this shit hole.
Yeah man I was singled out for being the only adult of Aussie appearance!
You know how you get ppl say "they targeted me because I'm black/Arab/Asian or whatever?
Well they also target the only adult getting off the train!

I think the cocksucker gave me a break cause I told him to check my wallet and search me.
I checked my wallet a few days ago and I've got an appointment card for drug and alcohol services at the hospital!
So obviously he cut me some slack,for,that?
I know if I was a cop and seen someone with that card I'd cut them slack realising they must want to better themselves?
I mean I've got no criminal record, so it's not as if me attending drug and alcohol services was enforced by some pedophile judge in a court of law?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's disgusting.
People who regularly commute on trains,please don't be scared to call out these smelly and unhygienic pricks!

I mean my friend smelt a bad smell riding the train a few years back and an islander got sick of the smell and spoke up!
When the train stopped at seven hills the guard checked on the roof of the carriage my friend was in and there was a dead man up there fried to death!

I know he ain't a liar, he showed me the picture! Eewww should of seen the human fried crispy?
HOW.THE.FUCK??? WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUCK???

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
HOW.THE.FUCK??? WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUCK???
My suspicion is this man was suicidal and after getting on the train from attending a drug and alcohol meeting at Westmead hospital decided that was going to be his last ride?

I said to my mate "eewww you were inhaling a dead mans fumes all the way from Westmead to seven hills? Dddaaammmnnnn!"This was like 4 days later my friend was still a bit more pale white than usual!

Wahesh

Reaction score
My suspicion is this man was suicidal and after getting on the train from attending a drug and alcohol meeting at Westmead hospital decided that was going to be his last ride?

I said to my mate "eewww you were inhaling a dead mans fumes all the way from Westmead to seven hills? Dddaaammmnnnn!"This was like 4 days later my friend was still a bit more pale white than usual!
Well how did he even get onto the train to begin with? He probably jumped onto it from an overpass. But yep... if you go onto the roof of a train, you'll get zapped.

I remember a story on the news once, an IDIOT tried to sue City Rail when he tried to get out of the train through a window to graffiti-tag something and he got injured.

I think HIS HEAD would've been struck during that incident if he ever through he was going to win that case LOL.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well how did he even get onto the train to begin with? He probably jumped onto it from an overpass. But yep... if you go onto the roof of a train, you'll get zapped.

I remember a story on the news once, an IDIOT tried to sue City Rail when he tried to get out of the train through a window to graffiti-tag something and he got injured.

I think HIS HEAD would've been struck during that incident if he ever through he was going to win that case LOL.
This was one of the old trains which you rarely see anymore, where you can climb in between the carriages during peak hour.

Who knows? But I've heard it quite common for suicidal people to use the train to take them out!
I feel sorry for the train drivers.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
They need to start providing disposable masks at train stations for people who are coughing or have a cold in winter.

If you slobbering phlegm all over the place, you shouldn't be leaving the house to go to work in the first place.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
They need to start providing disposable masks at train stations for people who are coughing or have a cold in winter.

If you slobbering phlegm all over the place, you shouldn't be leaving the house to go to work in the first place.
That's actually a good idea habib

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Good luck getting our tight-arse state government to invest in such an idea though.

They can't even get a train schedule in order. Shitney Trains
One problem with this idea is it gives criminals access to an easy mask if they are thinking of committing an armed rob brah

Wahesh

Reaction score
LOL you're on fire buddy, don't stop now ;)

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
That's disgusting.
People who regularly commute on trains,please don't be scared to call out these smelly and unhygienic pricks!

I mean my friend smelt a bad smell riding the train a few years back and an islander got sick of the smell and spoke up!
When the train stopped at seven hills the guard checked on the roof of the carriage my friend was in and there was a dead man up there fried to death!

I know he ain't a liar, he showed me the picture! Eewww should of seen the human fried crispy?
The bloke smelt like a walking rubbish bin it was so disgusting. Almost bloody threw up! Seriously the Bankstown line is fucked lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Those ***** always ask me "where am I going?" Every fucking time they see me. I tell them im going to my cardiologist then they ask "why?", i always refuse to answer them.

Its always they younger cops that think they are hectic. The older cops just tell them to basically shut the fuck up. I love it lol

Can't fucking wait to move out of this shit hole.
When they say why say " cause i got a 14 inch cock and getting the **** angry needs a lot of blood and puts a strain on my heart you fucking numbskulls now fuck off or ill bash you to death with my hulk dick "

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This was one of the old trains which you rarely see anymore, where you can climb in between the carriages during peak hour.

Who knows? But I've heard it quite common for suicidal people to use the train to take them out!
I feel sorry for the train drivers.
Theres a you tube video of an indian man getting fried on a train roof . Not sure if its all the curry they eat but they definitely put off some smoke when they get bbqed

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Theres a you tube video of an indian man getting fried on a train roof . Not sure if its all the curry they eat but they definitely put off some smoke when they get bbqed
Yeah I've seen that at least one hundred times it's sickening

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The bloke smelt like a walking rubbish bin it was so disgusting. Almost bloody threw up! Seriously the Bankstown line is fucked lol.
Next time you encounter someone who smells like this just say it!
Don't be afraid to hurt someone feelings by telling them they stink!
Trust me they need to be told

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

I get sick 100% of the time when there is someone in the carriage who coughs every 20 seconds. It's so bad.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmao!
Im surprised a 100 of em didn't come out with their naans on a stick to warm em up .
I think after they stopped filming they might of?
Nah shit like that is harsh! I bet stuff like that happens all the time in over populated countries?
I've heard China has a bad ratio of males to females due to the one child policy they used to have!
Lots of young men suffering with depression and committing suicide because it's hard to find a woman over there!
And to make matters worse they have started westernising China and apparently they have a Red light district in one of the main cities.
So that means Chinese man must bow down to big stupid American,Aussie,British or Russian man while they steal his potential woman!