Attn Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's not quite accurate. The story of Joan of Arc has been misconstrued through Hollywood. The only time she actually pretended to be male was when she was travelling through enemy territory when she was a kid. When she joined the army she joined as a female soldier.

Eventually after years of defeats by the English and allied forces, the French leaders gave up hope and let Joan of Arc lead because she had visions from God telling her what to do. Everyone knew she was a female.

Later she was captured by English allies and put on trial under Inquisition Ecclesiastes law. They charged her with Heresy for wearing male clothes as a kid while travelling and while in prison they repeatedly attempted to rape her and took all her clothes and left her with only soldiers clothes. She fought off everyone who tried to rape her but had to wear the soldier clothes because she had nothing else to wear. They charged her with Heresy for repeatedly dressing like a man after she put the solider clothes on.

Even after that the high courts ruled that there wasn't enough evidence to go to trial but they ignored the high courts and went to trial anyway. After she was killed she was exonerated and the priests and judges were given a slap on the wrist for breaching Ecclesiastes law.

So basically a chick convinced the French military to let her lead and she became one of their best soldiers in battle and lead the French armies to win an un-winnable war. Something none of the men could do.
Proves there is a God

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Misconstrued through Hollywood?
Hollywood didn't exist back then, it has been misconstrued through history and il vaticano

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fun fact. Men can't actually truly multi-task but women can. It's one of the key differences between men and women.

Now, I'm not suggesting anything here but...
Male and Female brains process tasks differently.

So it's got me wondering.

How to people who claim to be trans or gender neutral from birth process tasks?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Lmao! This is topic that deserves its own thread!
Fire it up lad

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

How do people who claim to be trans or gender neutral from birth process tasks?
it's a good way of testing the old 'Im a woman in a mans body' concept.

If they can listen to two conversations at once, whilst midfielding at least another couple of tasks then I'll believe it.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does thinking about rebel wilson when I'm doing my missus, so I can last longer, count as multitasking ?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You just had to get him started ... :unamused:
Realist called it out for what it is, back patting and looking for validation from others.
It's the very reason social media rules over forums now.
If you think I'm bad I'll link you to the amazing atheist in YouTube who is a million times less sensitive about PC issues than I am!
Hell the mofo has like a million subscribers and makes money off it.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fun fact. Men can't actually truly multi-task but women can. It's one of the key differences between men and women.

Now, I'm not suggesting anything here but...
That can't be right cos it just means all women are incompetent and men overachieve?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Misconstrued through Hollywood?
Hollywood didn't exist back then, it has been misconstrued through history and il vaticano
Not exactly. Up until Hollywood started making TV shows and movies about her the story was always that she fought as a female and commanded the armies as a female and during the trials she was charged for dressing as a male a couple of times (not in battle though). Hollywood took that and changed it to "She always pretended to be a man" and people started believing that rather than the real story.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

They don't, instead they just complain that the world is against them and that they need safe spaces to protect them from cisgendered scum.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Crap. I can change a TV channel whilst sipping on a single malt. That's multi-tasking!!
That's muscle memory. Do something enough times and you no longer have to think about it. See alcoholism does have its benefits.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does thinking about rebel wilson when I'm doing my missus, so I can last longer, count as multitasking ?
It definitely does. I did the same thing except I thought about Sarah Jessica Parker. My penis fell off...

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Im still here mofos. I had to ask rami for the address of the site. And habib to revive my account, thanks boys.

Quaid, i still remember thay day clearly. I was so amazed, im pretty sure u were steering with your knees. I still have my xbox 360 waterbaloon challenge shirt.

Also, everytime i watch total recall i remember you

Status
Not open for further replies.