God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm in a thread that Religion is the topic??? I will declare a slight case of sad and bitter, towards religions victims! I am showing intolerance toward one William Hoppa due to his belief conflicting in our team sport that is derived from playing on Sunday's. if he can't or more like it won't fulfill his duties than he should move onto something else that caters for it instead of letting down his mates and fans. Never mentioned anyone's race so you can drop the race card right now and I will disrespect religion if I choose too, it has been left to go wild for way too long. You have no authority to tell me to support some other team and atleast I haven't been personal ie, turd.....is this part of your tolerance?

Admittedly it is easy to get a reaction out of religious people because as soon as you kick off the dust covering it they very rarely can hold up to questioning.
You don't have to justify anything to me regarding your thoughts on religion. I already told you I don't care about your thoughts on religion. Yet here you are still trying to justify yourself. Hmm?

Regarding the bold: You showed disrespect to Religion/beliefs, period. You said f*ck religion. So you went beyond showing disrespect toward Hoppa by showing disrespect toward his beliefs.

Suggesting that you go and support another club is a matter of advice, not me showing authority. Please, check yourself.

I find it ironic that you feel so sensitive when you think I'm calling you a turd, yet it's OK to say "fck religion". Maybe you shouldn't be quick to insult others if you are so easily stirred by someone showing you so-called authority.

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
You don't have to justify anything to me regarding your thoughts on religion. I already told you I don't care about your thoughts on religion. Yet here you are still trying to justify yourself. Hmm?

Regarding the bold: You showed disrespect to Religion/beliefs, period. You said f*ck religion. So you went beyond showing intolerance toward Hoppa by showing disrespect toward his beliefs.

Suggesting that you go and support another club is a matter of advice, not me showing authority. Please, check yourself.
No check required here. Quite simply I am not justifying myself or my thoughts to you, sheep don't think. Let me know if you see Alice while following the current rabbit warren you are on trying to expand the religious injustice you are experiencing.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
No check required here. Quite simply I am not justifying myself or my thoughts to you, sheep don't think. Let me know if you see Alice while following the current rabbit warren you are on trying to expand the religious injustice you are experiencing.
Again, trying to throw pot shots regarding religion at me like it bothers me. Does that make you feel more secure? Three times for the dummies...

You don't need to believe in a Religion to be a preacher. The fact that you constantly preach your beliefs to other people makes you a lot more religious than me.

Last edited:

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will swear at religion, fuck religion!!!! With the pain and death it causes why should it escape condemnation?
Religon gives people hope and sanctity... Pain and death is caused by humans and humans only

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Interesting, be respectful by keeping your opinions to yourself hey? When was the last time religion did that or show tolerance to anyone who doesn't believe in that particular "belief"?
Almost every single religion ever created???

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Again, trying to throw pot shots regarding religion at me like it bothers me. Does that make you feel more secure? Three times for the dummies...

You don't need to believe in Religion to be a preacher.
Dummies, turd??? .....there's cracks appearing.

Care to finish yet or do we just play the merry go round?

How about I take the high road and cease, free will does wonders!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Dummies, turd??? .....there's cracks appearing.

Care to finish yet or do we just play the merry go round?

How about I take the high road and cease, free will does wonders!
Not sure if you are serious, trying to troll or just clutching at straws. Your level of desperation is sad.

Next you will accuse me of being disrespectful for pointing out that you shouldn't be disrespectful.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck will Hopoate
Fuck his religion
Fuck des and our admin that agreed to his stupid contract and conditions

It goes against what team sport is all about and is sets a precedent that should never have been encouraged

Fuck our club for agreeing to this

If the players in the team can't commit to play for the team the club and the fans every single game

Then fuck them I can't commit to spend my hard earned cash on this club and my emotions and time supporting them

But I will, cause I'm a glutton for punishment and loyal
Alleluia and amen

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok fair enough
This is not the platform to discuss religion
And footy isn't the platform for hoppa to push his beliefs either

He should not be an NRL player in my opinion

I'm entitled to that opinion and I'm entitled to voice that,

I take your point about saying fuck his religion is wrong

I take that back, but stand by everything else I said,
I don't blame his religion or him, as the matter of fact, I blame the idiots at the club who agreed to it

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can only hope he plays during semis/gf surely it'll be "the Mormon church has allowed him to play to inspire others "

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not true. Religion has shaped humanity since day dot.
LOL SHAPED is not killed!!! religion as its written is all peace and harmony its people who screw it up, its people who pick up weapons and kill and its people who use it for gain.... When was the last time you heard of Koran, Bible or Torah pick up a gun and shoot someone????

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Alleluia and amen
Obviously you have no belief in anything or anyone religion if you believe in it or in fact believe in anything you would realize there is so much more to life than playing in the NRL. When have so little to believe in your mind and world become a whole lot smaller and you fail to see things above your eyeline. When players take time off for Drinking, Gambling or personal issues we APPLAUD there strength to take a stand yet the fact is most of these issues would not exist with a support system in place whether that be spiritually or not. Simple fact to that matter is Hazem was an example for ALL of us and you couldn't find a more RELIGIOUS person in the NRL didnt miss 1 ramadan and continued to train snd plsy through the whole month it speaks volumes when religion is what drove and balanced Hazem yet you all attack it as if its the issue if only we were all like Hazem

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
LOL SHAPED is not killed!!! religion as its written is all peace and harmony its people who screw it up, its people who pick up weapons and kill and its people who use it for gain.... When was the last time you heard of Koran, Bible or Torah pick up a gun and shoot someone????
Not really. You only think Religion is all peace and harmony because that is what you want to believe.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Sorry to distract from the whole religion debate, but does anyone think that the Dogs will campaign the NRL not to schedule us on a Sunday in the last 6 rounds? Will Todd do us any favours?

I think Chanel 9 and Fox will be making the decisions as per usual with all things NRL.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to distract from the whole religion debate, but does anyone think that the Dogs will campaign the NRL not to schedule us on a Sunday in the last 6 rounds? Will Todd do us any favours?

I think Chanel 9 and Fox will be making the decisions as per usual with all things NRL.
I'm glad you detracted from religion,

This is a footy religion,
And we should keep it about footy,
Religion has crept in due to hoppa selfishness,

But anyway,

In answer to your question,
I doubt our club will ask for special scheduling,
That would open another dimension to the bad deal.

I think we will cop what we cop, and I doubt the NRL will be influenced by the situation,

They will hand out the draw as they see fit irrespective,

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Disgusting. We are all equally angry, but that's no reason to blast his Religion.

I can't believe some of you people call yourselves not only supporters of a team, but supporters of an NRL club with so much cultural diversity.
I edited it,
You were right,
That comment was disrespectful, and has no place in the discussion,

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Man creates religion. The sheep follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.