God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck that shit, still not an excuse to swear at a religion , it's fucken weak.
I didn't swear at a Religion or deny any Religion, I acknowledge and accept the Religion he is trying to practice but not the anglo church he decided to follow. I only said he should be following what in my eyes are the true Churches which are from the Middle East that still practice in the tongue of the Holy Land.

Bluewhite93

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I didn't swear at a Religion or deny any Religion, I acknowledge and accept the Religion he is trying to practice but not the anglo church he decided to follow. I only said he should be following what in my eyes are the true Churches which are from the Middle East that still practice in the tongue of the Holy Land.
I didn't say you swore. You mentioned how anger can get the better of us , I'm just saying that anger getting the best of us doesn't justify one swearing or discriminating against a religion. I apologise if u thought my comment was aimed at you.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't say you swore. You mentioned how anger can get the better of us , I'm just saying that anger getting the best of us justifies one swearing or discriminating against a religion. I apologise if u thought my comment was aimed at you.
All good bro no issues created, yeah I agree that anger shouldn't be the reason we use to cause issues like the ones you have mentioned.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Disgusting. We are all equally angry, but that's no reason to blast his Religion.

I can't believe some of you people call yourselves not only supporters of a team, but supporters of an NRL club with so much cultural diversity.
Sorry mate
Perhaps I should have said fuck his cult as its been noted in this thread earlier that it's a cult rather than a religion.

Would that have been a better choice of wording?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I will swear at religion, fuck religion!!!! With the pain and death it causes why should it escape condemnation?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry mate
Perhaps I should have said fuck his cult as its been noted in this thread earlier that it's a cult rather than a religion.

Would that have been a better choice of wording?
You still don't get it. It's not about thinking it's OK to insult his beliefs by sweeping it under the "cult" carpet. It's about not being a disrespectful turd.

If you don't think highly of his religion, that's fine. But keep that shit to yourself if you are going to be disrespectful. Your opinions don't give you a voice for spreading insult and intolerance.

For someone who constantly brags about respect and tolerance in this country, you sure struggle to grasp that concept.

I can't believe how many people on this forum think it's OK to bash on his beliefs by sweeping his beliefs under the term "cult". You don't have to follow his beliefs if you don't agree with them. That doesn't give you entitlement to outright insult his beliefs.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
You still don't get it. It's not about thinking it's OK to insult his beliefs by sweeping it under the "cult" carpet. It's about not being a disrespectful turd.

If you don't think highly of his religion, that's fine. But keep that shit to yourself if you are going to be disrespectful. Your opinions don't give you a voice for spreading insult and intolerance.

For someone who constantly brags about respect and tolerance in this country, you sure struggle to grasp that concept.

I can't believe how many people on this forum think it's OK to bash on his beliefs by sweeping his beliefs under the term "cult". You don't have to follow his beliefs if you don't agree with them. That doesn't give you entitlement to outright insult his beliefs.
Interesting, be respectful by keeping your opinions to yourself hey? When was the last time religion did that or show tolerance to anyone who doesn't believe in that particular "belief"?

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Interesting, be respectful by keeping your opinions to yourself hey? When was the last time religion did that or show tolerance to anyone who doesn't believe in that particular "belief"?
Believe or STFU.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Religion can't show tolerance toward people. It's doctrine.

People on the other hand, can show intolerance. Just like yourself and Skippy have above.

I'm not here to debate religion, and I couldn't care what you think of religion. If you choose to think it's a giant fairytale or some religions promote violence in some way, that's fine. Just don't go about insulting people or looking to stir an angry reaction simply because you are bitter so many people choose to follow it.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Ok fair enough
This is not the platform to discuss religion
And footy isn't the platform for hoppa to push his beliefs either

He should not be an NRL player in my opinion

I'm entitled to that opinion and I'm entitled to voice that,

I take your point about saying fuck his religion is wrong

I take that back, but stand by everything else I said,

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Religion can't show tolerance toward people. It's doctrine.

People on the other hand, can show intolerance. Just like yourself and Skippy have above.

I'm not here to debate religion, and I couldn't care what you think of religion. If you choose to think it's a giant fairytale or some religions promote violence in some way, that's fine. Just don't go about insulting people or looking to stir an angry reaction simply because you are bitter so many people choose to follow it.
So if you don't believe than you are sad and bitter? "Religion can't show tolerance toward people. It's doctrine"....sounds great, sign me up with free steak knives.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So if you don't believe than you are sad and bitter? "Religion can't show tolerance toward people. It's doctrine"....sounds great, sign me up with free steak knives.
You're the one who brought up Religion as a topic in itself. So yes, you're the one who seems sad and bitter. If constantly mocking religion to stir a reaction makes you feel better though, go ahead...

I'm only discussing the intolerance people are showing toward our current playing squad, by disrespecting and insulting their beliefs. If you want to be a disrespectful turd and insult people's beliefs or race, go support another team. We don't need supporters like you here. We have other opposition teams do that for us.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You're the one who brought up Religion as a topic in itself. So yes, you're the one who seems sad and bitter. If constantly mocking religion to stir a reaction makes you feel better though, go ahead...

I'm only discussing the intolerance people are showing toward our current playing squad, by disrespecting and insulting their beliefs. If you want to be a disrespectful turd and insult people's beliefs or race, go support another team. We don't need supporters like you here. We have other opposition teams do that for us.
All good mate
You made some very good points

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

I'm in a thread that Religion is the topic??? I will declare a slight case of sad and bitter, towards religions victims! I am showing intolerance toward one William Hoppa due to his belief conflicting in our team sport that is derived from playing on Sunday's. if he can't or more like it won't fulfill his duties than he should move onto something else that caters for it instead of letting down his mates and fans. Never mentioned anyone's race so you can drop the race card right now and I will disrespect religion if I choose too, it has been left to go wild for way too long. You have no authority to tell me to support some other team and atleast I haven't been personal ie, turd.....is this part of your tolerance?

Admittedly it is easy to get a reaction out of religious people because as soon as you kick off the dust covering it they very rarely can hold up to questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.