God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2/3 aint bad Hoppa would have made little difference but having all 5 guys available would have #blameHoppa #BlameDaley

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If hoppa plays today we win
Perret was disgraceful

Cost us 18 points

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAHAH Perret was a biscuit in defence and his positional play in general was piss poor. Bombed a try when he threw the ball that was 2 metres behind an unmarked Smith on the wing. I guess in Perret's defence he has been pretty good most games this season.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If hoppa plays today we win
Perret was disgraceful

Cost us 18 points
Its how I view it aswell, like he done okay but Hoppa would of thrown passes and ran himself just from his better player at fullback Perrett missed.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAHAH Perret was a biscuit in defence and his positional play in general was piss poor. Bombed a try when he threw the ball that was 2 metres behind an unmarked Smith on the wing. I guess in Perret's defence he has been pretty good most games this season.
If he passed that to Eastwood, who had turned to run back in, would have been a try

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hope he had a great day today talking to his imaginary friend while his mates needed him!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eastwood was a step above every other player onnthe park barring bj lealuai

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As good as Hopoate has been this year, when he's played, we cannot have a player who chooses when and not to play. It's simply a disgrace.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck will Hopoate
Fuck his decision to put his religion first in front of the club, the team, the sponsors and the fans,
Fuck des and our admin that agreed to his stupid contract and conditions

It goes against what team sport is all about and is sets a precedent that should never have been encouraged

Fuck our club for agreeing to this

If the players in the team can't commit to play for the team the club and the fans every single game

Then fuck them I can't commit to spend my hard earned cash on this club and my emotions and time supporting them

But I will, cause I'm a glutton for punishment and loyal

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck will Hopoate
Fuck his religion
Guck des and our admin that agreed to his stupid contract and conditions

It goes against what team sport is all against and is sets a precedent that should never have been encouraged

If the players in the team can't commit to play for the team the club and the fans every single game

Then fuck them I can't commit to spend my hard earned cash on this club and my emotions and time supporting them
To put in other words it's un-fkn-Australian

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We didn't loose today because hopoate wasn't playing but yeah it certainly doesn't help, this bullshit religious sunday crap is a complete fucking joke.
I've got no problem with any christian religion that will benefit a person and his/her community. But "community" is not just where you live, it inclues what you do and the people you do it with.

As far as I'm concerned a footbal player needs more than just fitness, toughness, skills and playing ability; a big part of what they need is loyalty. Loyalty to the club and the other players you share the wins, the losses and broken body parts with. IMO Hopoate is real short on the loyalty bit.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck will Hopoate
Fuck his religion
Fuck des and our admin that agreed to his stupid contract and conditions

It goes against what team sport is all about and is sets a precedent that should never have been encouraged

I've got no problem with any christian religion that will benefit a person and his/her community. But "community" is not just where you live, it inclues what you do and the people you do it with.

As far as I'm concerned a footbal player needs more than just fitness, toughness, skills and playing ability; a big part of what they need is loyalty. Loyalty to the club and the other players you share the wins, the losses and broken body parts with. IMO Hopoate is real short on the loyalty bit.
same
I agree totally

Hoppa is just a typical gen y

No responsibility for anything
Just do what suits yourself

Selfish prick should get a 9 to 5 job

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck his religion
Disgusting. We are all equally angry, but that's no reason to blast his Religion.

I can't believe some of you people call yourselves not only supporters of a team, but supporters of an NRL club with so much cultural diversity.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Disgusting. We are all equally angry, but that's no reason to blast his Religion.

I can't believe some of you people call yourselves not only supporters of a team, but supporters of an NRL club with so much cultural diversity.
Theres nothing wrong with his Religion but more so the church he decides to practice with, he should be practicing with a church that actually comes from the Holy Land and still practice in the tongue of the land not another made up anglo church that pick and choose. I might sound racist or close minded but the true churches in my eyes only come from the Middle East that still practice in Aramaic and Arabic.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Theres nothing wrong with his Religion but more so the church he decides to practice with, he should be practicing with a church that actually comes from the Holy Land and still practice in the tongue of the land not another made up anglo church that pick and choose. I might sound racist or close minded but the true churches in my eyes only come from the Middle East that still practice in Aramaic and Arabic.
That's none of your business who or what he decides to worship. Some of you people need to put your agendas aside and just accept that people are free to practice whatever the fck they want.

I'm not happy we have a part-time footballer either. But I'm not going to throw around derogatory comments aimed at his religion because of it. Keep your opinions to yourselves.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's none of your business who or what he decides to worship. Some of you people need to put your agendas aside and just accept that people are free to practice whatever the fck they want.

I'm not happy we have a part-time footballer either. But I'm not going to throw around derogatory comments aimed at his religion because of it. Keep your opinions to yourselves.
All understandable bro but sometimes the anger and our human nature get the better of us haha

ehedges

Waterboy
Reaction score
What's the difference between a normal Sunday game and a finals Sunday game? Players should give 100% every round in my opinion. He shouldn't be allowed to play finals either!

Status
Not open for further replies.