Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No he wasn't what ? are you saying that BJ Leilua and Jordan Rapana aren't the best centre / wing combination in the NRL atm ?
Im saying they played on opposite sides of the field lol. Joey and Rapana played right edge against Rona and Smith...Holland was up against Croker and Lee.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No he wasn't what ? are you saying that BJ Leilua and Jordan Rapana aren't the best centre / wing combination in the NRL atm ?
Rapana and Leilua are a great combination, but I think you'll find that they are a right-sided combination which means that they were opposing the Rona-Smith pairing, rather than Holland-Phillips.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's saying that Rona/Smith marked up against Leilua/Rapana

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAHAH sorry guys ... I think I was trying to find legitimate excuses to defend Holland but yeah I stand corrected and there goes that!

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Settle down he's just a young kid he will learn how do u expect young players are going to learn they need lots of first grade game time to develop.Not all young kids are super stars straight away

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why come in on an already marked/covered wighton and create a saloon passage of a hole for wighton to put it on the chest of lee to race away and score

By the way where was Perret when that happened
Isn't he a fullback and he didn't chase the kick so where the bloody hell was he

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
50% against the Titans, 50% against the warriors, 57% against the Tigers and 50% against the Raiders. Its not just one game.

him kicking at 100% tonight wouldnt have won us the game.

For a rookie he is playing very well over all, also he is the only player in the team who can kick from side lines.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

For a rookie he is playing very well over all, also he is the only player in the team who can kick from side lines.
Moses has kicked them from the sideline before..don't act like that never happened lol. They are both as inconsistent as each other..none are strong goal kicking options based on this years form.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yes thats obvious but he isn't kicking at 100% or close to it. I dont think he is a bad player I really like him and would of liked him over Chase Stanley (if he ever came back) purely because of his goal kicking
as it can be the difference between a win and a loss but he just isn't consistent enough to justify his spot if someone comes back.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Moses has kicked them from the sideline before..don't act like that never happened lol. They are both as inconsistent as each other..none are strong goal kicking options based on this years form.

Moses hasnt kicked one from sidelines this year.

Holland went 6/6 last week and 2/4 tonight.

even Crocker one of the best kickers in the game struggled tonight from side line tonight.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Moses hasnt kicked one from sidelines this year.

Holland went 6/6 last week and 2/4 tonight.

even Crocker one of the best kickers in the game struggled tonight from side line tonight.
It isn't just tonight though, his goal kicking has been average as fuck most the year. The way he strikes the ball changes from week to week. His goal kicking is no where near good enough to hold down a spot in the side, and neither is his form.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
It isn't just tonight though, his goal kicking has been average as fuck most the year. The way he strikes the ball changes from week to week. His goal kicking is no where near good enough to hold down a spot in the side, and neither is his form.
I agree. It is so inconsistent.

JRC

Waterboy
Reaction score
Holland is a great back-up centre. I don't think he'll ever be good enough to be anyones favourite or strike any fear into the opposition but a great back-up to have.
Agree with his kicking not being that great. One week he seems super confident with the boot and the next he seems to be way off the pace.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is a good back-up but Stanley should be ahead of him. Hollands goal kicking isnt anything special and doesn't warrant selection. He kicked betwen 60-70% last year at the knights.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He is a good back-up but Stanley should be ahead of him. Hollands goal kicking isnt anything special and doesn't warrant selection. He kicked betwen 60-70% last year at the knights.
Stanley is gone the end of this year. Bloke has his own parking spot at every hospital in NSW he's in them that often.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson created a lot of opportunities last night but this guy doesn't know which lines to run. Please bring up Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.