Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he did some interesting things like score and set up a try

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He set up 2 tries with both one of them being an absolute belter of a pass. He also scored a very good individual try. On top of that, he made 2 or 3 great kicks in the second half. He completely outplayed Reynolds and pretty much everyone in the side tonight.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What laugh, you are fucking kidding.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 try assists and 1 try i would say he wasn't so invisible

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our halves Tolman and Graham are shit... When mbye got his hands on the ball first he scored a try and set up a try.. The WHOLE FUKN GAME graham and Tolman got in the way, How many times did our dummy half on last look lost everytime they tried to pass it to mbye or Reynolds ONLY to see these idiots..

Fuk this is so painful to watch

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2 try assists and 1 try i would say he wasn't so invisible
So when we r down by 6, where was he, huh? I don't even think he touched the ball in last 10 mins!
What laugh, you are fucking kidding.
He set up 2 tries with both one of them being an absolute belter of a pass. He also scored a very good individual try. On top of that, he made 2 or 3 great kicks in the second half. He completely outplayed Reynolds and pretty much everyone in the side tonight.
he did some interesting things like score and set up a try

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Our halves Tolman and Graham are shit... When mbye got his hands on the ball first he scored a try and set up a try.. The WHOLE FUKN GAME graham and Tolman got in the way, How many times did our dummy half on last look lost everytime they tried to pass it to mbye or Reynolds ONLY to see these idiots..

Fuk this is so painful to watch
They push infront of our halves so much..Des needs to scrap this system. It was so bad at the backend of the game when we needed points. Both Moses and Reynolds were around the ruck yet fucking Graham and co push in ahead of them and fuck it all up.

When Moses scored his try he got early ball with options around him..so much more dangerous like this compared to shitty second hand scraps from the props.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye was very good today the loss was due to rubbish defensive efforts in the second half. The poor missed tackles on soliola, tapine (twice) and the non attempt on edrick lee had nothing to do with players being out.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
They push infront of our halves so much..Des needs to scrap this system. It was so bad at the backend of the game when we needed points. Both Moses and Reynolds were around the ruck yet fucking Graham and co push in ahead of them and fuck it all up.

When Moses scored his try he got early ball with options around him..so much more dangerous like this compared to shitty second hand scraps from the props.
I was under the impression that the halves were meant to organise the team, so if they want the ball they should be telling them to get away

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
WTF? ......... I just couldn't decide if he was the best or second best in a Bulldogs jersey this week. He was only invisible if you missed his try, or the other 2 he setup. I rarely rate someone rubbish for having a direct hand in more than half our points in a game.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was under the impression that the halves were meant to organise the team, so if they want the ball they should be telling them to get away
That's what should be the case. The point people are making is that we are structured in a way that prevents this from happening. Our first receivers are often our forwards, it is limiting the time on the ball our halves are given. Needs some tinkering imo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not under our system. When was the last time you even saw a prop run a decoy for us? Lol. It doesn't happen. Des has this stupid stock play with the props that gets overused so much. Grahamnhas too much of an influence over the side, the amount of good ball bother he and Tolman waste week in week out is ridiculous.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure what game you where watching, i thought mbye was pretty darn good today. Not much he can do when our forward pack gets completely and utterly owned like they did in that last 25 mins, raiders just dominated us up the middle and made meters at will in that last 20-25 mins.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was good today, but our forwards are allowed to dictate play. How many times do we just plod out the last two sets when we are on their line and they are struggling in defence? All that is left is a panic kick from a slow play the ball, and no-one set for the chase. We are already getting into defensive mode by the time we are in tackle 4 in attack.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mbye was very good today the loss was due to rubbish defensive efforts in the second half. The poor missed tackles on soliola, tapine (twice) and the non attempt on edrick lee had nothing to do with players being out.
Yes it did. It was obvious that we ran out of steam. We have replaced Klemmer and Jackson and Morris who are all 80min players with rookies. Rookies would did well today but they are not 80min players.

Also our bench was rabble especially after Kas got injuried.

Gavey didn't get enough mintues either. Probably best to go back to 4 forwards if he anit ganna get a decent run.

Status
Not open for further replies.