Cheap dogs gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I got an email from canterbury (clothing company) who are having a warehouse sale this fri, sat, sun at homebush. They reckon everything is heavily discounted including supporter gear. I am gonna head out tomorrow. Let me know if you want me to keep an we out for anything specific and I will come back tomorrow arvo/evening and let you know.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
buy me one of everything. thanks

do you take bitcoins?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Sauce Head, can you post the address, wouldn't mind heading out on the weekend to have a look.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone been to one of these before? I have been to the retail outlet sales and they are pretty good. I would hope this would be on par or better.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL the little bug on the screen.. i actually though it was real and tried flicking it off.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone been to one of these before? I have been to the retail outlet sales and they are pretty good. I would hope this would be on par or better.
Yep they normally have a heap of stuff Sauce Head, I went to one at Liverpool last year and they had 2014 jerseys for half price and a lot of the earlier stuff and training gear for really cheap. They'll also have lots of hoodies, shorts, etc. Take your credit card with you!

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I might be wrong but the Canterbury stores (like the one in Penrith) sometimes match the sales prices when they have a warehouse sale. I know last year the Penrith store had 50% off everything when there was a similar sale in Brisbane.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Any qld origin gear?

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Just left. 40mins of looking and all I got was some dirty hands from rummaging through boxes of 1-5 year old stock. If you're an XXXL, woman or have a child then get your ass down there. As for the rest of us average size M-L / 30-34 waist type guys, you won't find jack shit.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Just left. 40mins of looking and all I got was some dirty hands from rummaging through boxes of 1-5 year old stock. If you're an XXXL, woman or have a child then get your ass down there. As for the rest of us average size M-L / 30-34 waist type guys, you won't find jack shit.
That shits you hey.. It's the same in all sales. Thanks for the heads up though mate as I was going to check it out..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Talking of cheap gear a contractor at work showed me a picture of a Jersey he found in of all places Bondi Vinnies. It looked in very good condition and he paid $27 for it the prick..

This isn't the pic but it was one of these..

Last edited:

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talking of cheap gear a contractor at work showed me a picture of a Jersey he found in if all places Bondi Vinnies. It looked in very good condition and he paid $27 for it the prick..

This isn't the pick but it was one of these..

I heard bondi vinnies has heaps of brand new Burberry and LV gear haha
Thanks for the feedback on the sale. I am gonna head out anyway and get the kids done stuff for upcoming bdays etc

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just popped past there and found a few xl and l bulldogs gear.. Not too many jerseys in those sizes though. Bought a wind breaker sort of jacket in xl for $35 not sure what the retail on them is

Status
Not open for further replies.