Any Coach at Belmore - Choose One

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I live in Brisbane and can't tolerate them to be honest. Watching cowboys win last year was up there with the best moments I have ever had lol.
Do they still have Broncos TV? I've turned on the telly a few times and its been playing but I'm not sure if its a regular thing.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Do they still have Broncos TV? I've turned on the telly a few times and its been playing but I'm not sure if its a regular thing.
Hi yes I believe so. The only NRL team to have a free to air show. That's what happens in a city with one rugby league team.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Isn't is clear who we need? We need a coach who can rally the troops at halftime, give them an inspiring, motivational speech to psych the team up. Enter Tony D'Amato.

If you have no idea who this guy is, get your finger out of your ass and watch this scene from Any Given Sunday:

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I accidentally watched that after a game on Foxtel one night. Broncos propaganda.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Steve Folkes

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I accidentally watched that after a game on Foxtel one night. Broncos propaganda.
I think they do maroons tv as well for a short period during origin, its hard to watch if you're not a maroons fan.

Bluewhite93

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Craig Bellamy, simply because he gets the best out players and can make a player who is a 5/10 into a player that's 8/10. Blake green, korribette, Neilson, sisa waqa for example, with our current squad he'd do wonders. I would of said Bennett but he'd have to poach players n watever , Bellamy would just deal with what he's got.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Kevin Moore. We lack cohesion and he can help us with the bounce of the ball going our way

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't is clear who we need? We need a coach who can rally the troops at halftime, give them an inspiring, motivational speech to psych the team up. Enter Tony D'Amato.

If you have no idea who this guy is, get your finger out of your ass and watch this scene from Any Given Sunday:

Bah...De Niro any day...

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
des halser for me. he is the best we have had and with a bit of luck could have had two competitions in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.