So Williams not even in NSW Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not bad bro, changed up alittle and moved on haha.

What caused the hiatus?
No idea. Got home from work & wanted to talk to my mates. Must be The Kennel. Thats all.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If trex gets an extension des has fucking lost the plot

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it just a coincidence that Rona is back in the scoring circle now that the Trex has gone. There is no chance of an extension surely. The board will not have it.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When FrankieP was out here for the rep game, there was talk that TRex would follow him back over to ESL.

I think ESL is where he is suited/needed these days.
Honestly, the world has had 3 years to see what he will offer to a club. Why would any club, SL or NRL, sign him knowing this?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If anything, the window is open for a quality player swap given the $ Williams is on... The fact he's not playing at all could translate in the brains trust working out a deal with another club. I have no idea who they would be targeting.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's just not suited to our style of play. When I saw him play for Tonga, they were playing a conventional style, and the way he hit holes was very reminiscent of his old days.

He needs to wind up and he needs a dominant half on him the whole time.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If anything, the window is open for a quality player swap given the $ Williams is on... The fact he's not playing at all could translate in the brains trust working out a deal with another club. I have no idea who they would be targeting.
Brooks?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's just not suited to our style of play. When I saw him play for Tonga, they were playing a conventional style, and the way he hit holes was very reminiscent of his old days.

He needs to wind up and he needs a dominant half on him the whole time.
I didn't watch the game but people in the thread said he played the same he does for us?

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
thought he carved up in reserve grade last weekend
initial thought was late inclusion into team this weekend...but if hammy reports are true...thats good!
roosters can have him if they want
will take matterson in return

Status
Not open for further replies.