Josh Reynolds - Absolute respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
No one forcing you to laugh nor read my funny material. I'm Leb and free to poke fun of my own culture just as I poke fun at others. I prefer to not be a hypocrite and poke fun at everyone else but my own self and culture.
Chin up mate grow a pair
And I'm entitled to call your post as I see it. I think your post was insensitive and nothing short of douchery.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And I'm entitled to call your post as I see it. I think your post was insensitive and nothing short of douchery.
Insensitive to what you fkn pest. You've chosen to taken it so personally and make it personal when it wasn't any of that. And fuck you I know all of the pains of the Lebanon civil war and shit my mum lived through it her whole fkn life. So before you run your mouth that seems bigger than your fkn dick and brain combined know the facts before you open it.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You are very astute, nobody seems to recall there was even any music playing

Btw who is the sandman?
The Sandman is a mythical character in Central and northern European folklore who puts people to sleep and brings good dreams by sprinkling magical sand onto the eyes of people while they sleep at night.

From Wiki

PS I am a Metallica fan so I picked up on it straight away lol

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Insensitive to what you fkn pest. You've chosen to taken it so personally and make it personal when it wasn't any of that. And fuck you I know all of the pains of the Lebanon civil war and shit my mum lived through it her whole fkn life. So before you run your mouth that seems bigger than your fkn dick and brain combined know the facts before you open it.
I'm 1/4 Leb so I am 1/4 insulted lol

Reactions: DT

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
and my joke had nothing to do with death or war or anything. You know joke? Just like people will make in of India aloe China on shir that will be called insensitive when it's just a fkn joke.
You must be one of those ***** at stand up comedy shows with an angry look as soon as a joke about an Arab is brought up but is happy to laugh about everything and everyone else.
That's quite Douchery and hypocritical wouldn't you say?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahaha!

Look who's talking taking things personally. You're quite the example there buddy.

You're also quick to be insensitive when you're quite the sensitive type :grinning:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
and my joke had nothing to do with death or war or anything. You know joke? Just like people will make in of India aloe China on shir that will be called insensitive when it's just a fkn joke.
You must be one of those ***** at stand up comedy shows with an angry look as soon as a joke about an Arab is brought up but is happy to laugh about everything and everyone else.
That's quite Douchery and hypocritical wouldn't you say?
Assumptions are the mother of all fck ups. But keep going, I quite enjoy watching you get all worked up...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Sandman is a mythical character in Central and northern European folklore who puts people to sleep and brings good dreams by sprinkling magical sand onto the eyes of people while they sleep at night.

From Wiki

PS I am a Metallica fan so I picked up on it straight away lol
Lol It was appropriate !

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will take more than a general joke like that to piss me off lol
Some people have bigger balls than others lol. And you laughed anyway and boxer so yous both can't take it back now!!!!! Haha

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What assumptions? You were offended you sook lol
You're the one who can't hack a difference of opinion and has to resort to personal insults.

You also assumed the following:
- I was offended by your lame ass joke
- That I'm one of those "c*nts" at stand up comedy shows that bla bla bla...
- That I somehow thought you were insensitive about your roots to your own personal history including civil wars (I couldn't give two shits about your personal life). So defensive.

You haven't been attending those comprehension lessons yet, have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.