Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
update from what though?
hard to see BJ not getting any updates if Croker does
He had 6 tackle breaks and 3 offloads and they gave him like fuck all points there. Looking at the stats he has scored 74 points. I can't workout the points he scored from runs so i will just carry over the 23 points on SC and that leaves him with a score of 97. I can't see him dropping points so he should score between 84 and 97 based on my stats.

Joey had 12 tackle breaks and they only gave him 10 points lol. He should get a decent upgrade.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has hit form aye. I was nervous about having both Croker and Joey in my team but it looks to be working out for the time being. Was going to captain Burgess or JT. Really wish they would update the scores earlier, but i doubt Croker will dropp any points?
Got (VC) on Burgess, (C) on Fifita for a gamble.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
He had 6 tackle breaks and 3 offloads and they gave him like fuck all points there. Looking at the stats he has scored 74 points. I can't workout the points he scored from runs so i will just carry over the 23 points on SC and that leaves him with a score of 97. I can't see him dropping points so he should score between 84 and 97 based on my stats.

Joey had 12 tackle breaks and they only gave him 10 points lol. He should get a decent upgrade.
yep.. am thinking BJ goes close to 100 once its all reviewed and he gets his offloads too
hope its before the Brisbane game so i know whether to loop or not...but probably keep Milf as C

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id be nervous with Fifi as captain
LOL I know, that's why I put Burgess as (VC). Loophole Peats as (C) straight away if Surgess kills it tonight.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
LOL I know, that's why I put Burgess as (VC). Loophole Peats as (C) straight away if Surgess kills it tonight.
i wouldnt use Peats as loophole just incase he plays...
i dont think he will play...but if he does and comes off the bench for 20 mins you will be spewing!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yep.. am thinking BJ goes close to 100 once its all reviewed and he gets his offloads too
hope its before the Brisbane game so i know whether to loop or not...but probably keep Milf as C
Up to you. I think i pretty much fuck myself when i loop hole anyway lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is Peats 100% not playing?

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt use Peats as loophole just incase he plays...
i dont think he will play...but if he does and comes off the bench for 20 mins you will be spewing!
100% not playing.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i hate looping...but ive learnt my lesson if i can loop 100 i will!
points in the bank!
ive been too many times by not looping and then my captain gets 30!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep, I was watching NRL 360 and he said himself he is 100% not playing.
Okay cool. I can use also use Peats then instead of Walker tonight. Got shitty reserves this week also so don't mind doing it aye. Ma'u, Mitchel, Vunivalu and Gordon. Im thinking dump Gordon? All he does is let me down lol.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
gordon might go alright if parra kill it tonight... lol

told u BJ now up to 94!!
not sure if its worth looping though...if he had his try and tackle bust would of been 120+ but the ref is a blind c$*t

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
gordon might go alright if parra kill it tonight... lol

told u BJ now up to 94!!
not sure if its worth looping though...if he had his try and tackle bust would of been 120+ but the ref is a blind c$*t
wouldnt be surprised if bj went 100+ after next updates but still think lopping is only worth it if players score 120+

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay cool. I can use also use Peats then instead of Walker tonight. Got shitty reserves this week also so don't mind doing it aye. Ma'u, Mitchel, Vunivalu and Gordon. Im thinking dump Gordon? All he does is let me down lol.
id give him a plus just for being a goal kicker i think vunivalu is the one to drop his base is terrible and cant see to many attacking stats coming against cows

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
120+ seems the general consensus... but its 196 points in the bank!
hope MILF doesnt flop!
is hard to turn down the points on offer just comes down to weather you think milf will match it if you think he will score 60-70 prob best to loop

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
id give him a plus just for being a goal kicker i think vunivalu is the one to drop his base is terrible and cant see to many attacking stats coming against cows
Yh i was thinking along those lines with Vunivalu...but he just can't stop scoring trys haha. Gordon only scores pointd from kicking goals these days, though last time i dumped him for the loop hole he ended up scoring 70 odd. Parra might come out firing tonight, so i might play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.