2016 NRL SuperCoach & NRL Fantasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 1st bye round im only making 2 trades for and will only play 10-11 players but target rounds 15 and 18 with hopefully 15-17 players with the better players playing those rounds

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i can field probably 13-15 for 12
but like 5 for round 15... giving that round a miss haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i can field probably 13-15 for 12
but like 5 for round 15... giving that round a miss haha
Are you telling me i am actually not meant to field 17 players during these bye rounds? Lol. Man i wasted like half a night trying to work this shit out hahaha

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
hahaha 17 would be good...but good luck for the rounds following the byes

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
LOL same here!
but im playing in a cash comp this season...so its very different now...sitting 4th on the ladder and on a 4 game winning streak...so need 2 keep it going

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
LOL same here!
but im playing in a cash comp this season...so its very different now...sitting 4th on the ladder and on a 4 game winning streak...so need 2 keep it going
True that. Id lose the plot in a cash comp. I think i will end up okayish during this SOO period this time.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you telling me i am actually not meant to field 17 players during these bye rounds? Lol. Man i wasted like half a night trying to work this shit out hahaha
just look at rounds 12,15,18 as one massive round and try get about 40 players played over those 3 rounds. dont want to rip your team apart to get a full 17 for 1 round and then be stuck with players like chris lawrence or kenny edwards

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
just look at rounds 12,15,18 as one massive round and try get about 40 players played over those 3 rounds. dont want to rip your team apart to get a full 17 for 1 round and then be stuck with players like chris lawrence or kenny edwards
Yh i get ya. So basically only trade in players id be happy to keep or some cash cows that may cover some rounds like a Bowen?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Joey robbed if a try ffs. Swear my players always get robbed when it is reviewed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Had the VC on Croker... loop hole or?

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i had BJ as VC...absolutely horrid refereeing last night... BJ would have cracked a 100 last nite and i probably would have looped him
absolute joke refereeing last nite!

regardless his score will update and im expecting closer to 90

Reactions: Izy

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
i had BJ as VC...absolutely horrid refereeing last night... BJ would have cracked a 100 last nite and i probably would have looped him
absolute joke refereeing last nite!

regardless his score will update and im expecting closer to 90
Whose your (c)?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm so glad I brought in Croker.
Who is your (c) on?
He has hit form aye. I was nervous about having both Croker and Joey in my team but it looks to be working out for the time being. Was going to captain Burgess or JT. Really wish they would update the scores earlier, but i doubt Croker will dropp any points?

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
He has hit form aye. I was nervous about having both Croker and Joey in my team but it looks to be working out for the time being. Was going to captain Burgess or JT. Really wish they would update the scores earlier, but i doubt Croker will dropp any points?
i sold Croker 2 weeks ago for BJ...and while croker has scored very well...BJ has not disappointed.... in hindsight i should of flicked Flash for Croker but what can u do...
croker may drop points once updates are done...BJ is involved in everything and besides crokers try which is 17 points...im not sure how he finished on 84...regardless...this is why u never sell a keeper and thats my fault...rookie mistake....even if this is my 3rd year playing SC lol

Have a feeling his gonna score 200 lol
Bloody hope so... ive had hunt since round 3 and only got Milf in a couple of weeks ago...so hanging to get a huge score from him!

Reactions: Izy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i sold Croker 2 weeks ago for BJ...and while croker has scored very well...BJ has not disappointed.... in hindsight i should of flicked Flash for Croker but what can u do...
croker may drop points once updates are done...BJ is involved in everything and besides crokers try which is 17 points...im not sure how he finished on 84...regardless...this is why u never sell a keeper and thats my fault...rookie mistake....even if this is my 3rd year playing SC lol

Bloody hope so... ive had hunt since round 3 and only got Milf in a couple of weeks ago...so hanging to get a huge score from him!
I use the update from nrlstats.com to try and work out the final score, usually gets pretty close in the end. Croker should get an update if things go to plan. Really wish SC would update the score quicker though

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I use the update from nrlstats.com to try and work out the final score, usually gets pretty close in the end. Croker should get an update if things go to plan. Really wish SC would update the score quicker though
update from what though?
hard to see BJ not getting any updates if Croker does

Status
Not open for further replies.