Food Appreciation Thread.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not necessarily, Sarah Lee. I'll be more than happy to consume leftover BBQ :hearteyes:
Isn't it 2 days old? Also that's too bad, I put a nice juicy beef roast in the slow cooker this morning. By the time I get home it's going to be so tender that it melts in your mouth.
Oh and I forgot, this was dessert I made on Sunday night...EAT IT....oh, wait...I already did :blush:

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Isn't it 2 days old? Also that's too bad, I put a nice juicy beef roast in the slow cooker this morning. By the time I get home it's going to be so tender that it melts in your mouth.
Oh and I forgot, this was dessert I made on Sunday night...EAT IT....oh, wait...I already did :blush:

Ayree bi hazee!
Wallah I'm trying to be good and you put up a pic like that.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Oh well. I guess I'll have to watch my gut shrink then :p

Wahesh

Reaction score
You do that you wahesh :yum:
You really want me to waste away? If that's the case then, and I refer to the Soup Nazi inSeinfeld when I say this, "NO WAHESH FOR YOU!!!"

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You really want me to waste away? If that's the case then, and I refer to the Soup Nazi inSeinfeld when I say this, "NO WAHESH FOR YOU!!!"
Not only is that my favourite episode BUT you brought it on yourself love. SO...not only do you NOT get dessert, you don't get LEGS!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Not only is that my favourite episode BUT you brought it on yourself love. SO...not only do you NOT get dessert, you don't get LEGS!
Legs??

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maneesh 3rd day in a row, I feel fat haha