• Moses Mbye

Votes: 21 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Im saying reynolds as he is the only player in that squad i think gets the bulldogs and is a bulldog in any era. Moses has the potential but also potential to be a barba or sbw come nxt contract.

DezDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Reynolds has a traditional half who can control most of the kicking you watch him kill it, his running game is excellent. If he got the boot and went to another team I think you would see how good grub actually is.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Pretty simple.
Daniel Holdsworth was better than Reynolds.

Enoughsaid

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Off topic but Lichaa article he pretty much confirms he not playing his natural game and Des just wants him to tackle

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone needs to inject Sherwin full of trt and get him back on the field.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Im saying reynolds as he is the only player in that squad i think gets the bulldogs and is a bulldog in any era. Moses has the potential but also potential to be a barba or sbw come nxt contract.
Know what your saying but I also think Klemmer, Graham, Jackson and big Kas have that "Doginess" in them.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you judge then now, Reynolds is offering more than Mbye. He offers energy that encourages others. Mbye is not a complete footballer as yet. He is a superb athlete
but has not transitioned into a complete footballer. He does not create opportunities like Reynolds. He looks impressive when he is out wide and is given the ball and just runs.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Off topic but Lichaa article he pretty much confirms he not playing his natural game and Des just wants him to tackle
Saw that.

Does Des game plan for the hooker involve terrible service out of DH?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Know what your saying but I also think Klemmer, Graham, Jackson and big Kas have that "Doginess" in them.
Klemmer yes. Jacko yes but graham is over rated for me as a leader and prop on form. Brit n pay had skills and did a better job . Not a reflection on graham but maybe des

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Klemmer yes. Jacko yes but graham is over rated for me as a leader and prop on form. Brit n pay had skills and did a better job . Not a reflection on graham but maybe des
Cool, I disagree on Graham though. His toughness to compete and putting his heart into every game typifies the dogs qualities to me. Other than she-rex I now don't hold too many players accountable for their playing style as it's quite clear they are playing Des's planned game plan. Not the errors etc but the nullified boring stuff. Hardly any of our players are playing to their abilities IMO.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Cool, I disagree on Graham though. His toughness to compete and putting his heart into every game typifies the dogs qualities to me. Other than she-rex I now don't hold too many players accountable for their playing style as it's quite clear they are playing Des's planned game plan. Not the errors etc but the nullified boring stuff. Hardly any of our players are playing to their abilities IMO.
Ennis was blue n white. He was our leader. Should be here leading our club. Big mistake letting him leave. Second to letting jt walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.