Reply I received from Raelene Castle about re-signing Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
You dont win the premiership in May. People are carrying on like its september and we havent made the finals. Its pathetic tbh. I wonder if there is anyone over 12 amongst u
I love that pic of Lamb drinking cans in the sheds mate! Is that Polla beside him? Hard to tell..

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Its sad to see how supporters are happy enough to accept mediocrity as long as we make the semis when half the comp makes it and you need to win half your games only to qualify.
There's is acceptance and there is realism. You can't expect to make finals and win premierships each year.

Each year - 15 teams miss out on a premiership, 14 on playing a grand final, 12 on playing semis, and 8 on finals football.

To be in the top 8 every single year for like 4 years straight is something only 2-3 other clubs have managed.

That's called being realistic.

Do we have some things to change ? Yes, but every side does.

People expect the perfect error free side winning week in week out... that doesn't happen.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Terry lamb isnt going off like ppl in here. And he only commented about des not understanding the culture, he didnt say players or des need to go.
And there's nothing to that. Was reported the other day that Lamb is fine with Des and club culture.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Threads like this are why I don't come here often anymore.
An overwhelming barrage of negativity in a place that's supposed to be a sanctuary.

Come September, all the internet blow-hards will be #proudtobeabulldog and it'll be like none of this vitriol ever happened. Hypocrits !
Mate, if you want to hide from negativity then I suggest you close your eyes during our 3rd, 4th and 5th tackles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The main reason why jany team/club joins a competition is to win the comp obviously. And if Raeleen is content in just making the numbers come September then she is unfit to lead this once successful club.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasnt there a thread that praised the Warrior CEO for replying to a fan? There was moaning on here that Castle would never do that blah blah blah then she does and still moaning LOL.

Those who think it is ALL the coaches fault are living in lala land. While it is the mostly Haslers fault some of the players need to go tah tah, they just arent good enough. I suppose it is easier to just say "aw the coach sucks blah blah" rather than call out some our players out who are way passed their used by dates cough* eastwood *cough.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You dont win the premiership in May. People are carrying on like its september and we havent made the finals. Its pathetic tbh. I wonder if there is anyone over 12 amongst u
Look at this holier-than-thou motherfucker....

We are under 12 because we haven't got our heads up our arses like you do? What makes you more of a **** is you quoted Boxer's post starting with "I'm always proud to be a Bulldog".

Great fucking mod you are...

PS go ahead and delete this or even ban me, I don't give a fuck anymore.

Last edited:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasnt there a thread that praised the Warrior CEO for replying to a fan? There was moaning on here that Castle would never do that blah blah blah then she does and still moaning LOL.

Those who think it is ALL the coaches fault are living in lala land. While it is the mostly Haslers fault some of the players need to go tah tah, they just arent good enough. I suppose it is easier to just say "aw the coach sucks blah blah" rather than call out some our players out who are way passed their used by dates cough* eastwood *cough.
Don't disagree with you about the players but Des has complete control of signings and terms. So players running around not being up to standard falls back on the coach. The fact that there is limited quality in Nsw cup and Des doesn't drop anyone doesn't help either and also falls back on the coach.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
No offence, but I read your email and the first thing I thought after reading a few paragraphs was "I can't be bothered for this shit"

She would be thinking the same thing, CEOs don't want the finer details. Cut to the chase. It's good that she even replied.

Your statistics are way off the mark too. 90% of the kennel? Where did you pull these stats from? If you're going to pull out statistics to a CEO, back them up.

I cringed when you quoted Kennel posts to show her. This place should never ever be considered the honorary voice for Bulldogs fans.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone says the buck stops with the coach. Im one of them. BUT, what about the reality that the players are not of sufficient standard or quality to be competitive?
The reply from Castle was very poor. It was one of those printed replies they trot out every now and then. She says Hasler is a successful coach. Getting beaten in GF's is not success, its mediocre.
I for one have just about had enough of mediocrity. I want some success. I just cannot see Hasler improving enough to be successful
Maybe its time for the new broom. Both in coaching, playing and admin staff.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There's is acceptance and there is realism. You can't expect to make finals and win premierships each year.

Each year - 15 teams miss out on a premiership, 14 on playing a grand final, 12 on playing semis, and 8 on finals football.

To be in the top 8 every single year for like 4 years straight is something only 2-3 other clubs have managed.

That's called being realistic.

Do we have some things to change ? Yes, but every side does.

People expect the perfect error free side winning week in week out... that doesn't happen.
You've been spending too much time on the Parra forum

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't disagree with you about the players but Des has complete control of signings and terms. So players running around not being up to standard falls back on the coach. The fact that there is limited quality in Nsw cup and Des doesn't drop anyone doesn't help either and also falls back on the coach.
I agree the coach is mostly to blame, but at some stage some of these players have to take accountability. What Im really saying is if or when we get a new coach it isnt going to make some of these players automatically better, it may make some pull finger but others are just past their used by dates at this club. Some of those are many of TKs favourites. Thats another thing i was getting at too, the Kennel love to blame just a few people but completely give others, who are equally bad, a pass.

Anyway I am on the "New coach" train as well. If we do get one I hope he brings a lot of new players with him becasue this lot is not up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.