9. Lichaa
10. Graham
11. Jackson
12. Faitala-Mariner
13. Eastwood

14. Garvey
15. Browne
16. Kasiano
17. Fualalo (And we'll actually use him as the 4th reserve)

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Too hard to call at the moment.

Chase will probably be back by then.

So backline will probably end up:
1. Sam perrett
2. Curtis Rona
3. Josh Morris
4. Chase Stanley
5. Tyrone Phillips

Although I'd prefer to see:

1. Tyrone Phillips
2. Curtis Rona
3. Josh Morris
4. Kerrod Holland
5. Sam Perrett
My guess is

1. Perrett
2. Rona
3. Morris
4. Holland
5. Stanley

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm a Peacock, you've gotta let me fly!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
so....... Tigs 1-12? Paying $5+... These bookies are giving away free cash!

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would be surprised not to see Abbey given the FB role Hasler brought him over on a FG contract of $350k per year Hoppa,Rona,Perrett, Stanley and Holland all on less. Think Hasler, Think of the board members snickering and sniping at him we have the worlds most expensive NSW cup team that can't win a game Abbey and Lloyd Perrett make up 700k salary cap between them take the rest of the team and you have a million dollar park team which can't win a match. Des may do what he has done with she Rex and just bought him in and hope for the best and irrelevant of form persist with him

Penrith and Titans are two of our biggest bogie teams and we beat them this year Parra are a side we own year in and year out but they beat us twice this year seems to be in reverse this season hopefully that indicates something better. We won't lose to the Tigers remember Tedesco is out the only way it will happen is if des has lost the dressing room

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be surprised not to see Abbey given the FB role Hasler brought him over on a FG contract of $350k per year Hoppa,Rona,Perrett, Stanley and Holland all on less. Think Hasler, Think of the board members snickering and sniping at him we have the worlds most expensive NSW cup team that can't win a game Abbey and Lloyd Perrett make up 700k salary cap between them take the rest of the team and you have a million dollar park team which can't win a match. Des may do what he has done with she Rex and just bought him in and hope for the best and irrelevant of form persist with him

Penrith and Titans are two of our biggest bogie teams and we beat them this year Parra are a side we own year in and year out but they beat us twice this year seems to be in reverse this season hopefully that indicates something better. We won't lose to the Tigers remember Tedesco is out the only way it will happen is if des has lost the dressing room
Look what they done to souffs. Although souffs are a shit team.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The problems at Souths are so massive that the players literally threw the game. In the NRL if your about 5-10% off your game you will lose. Tadesco is there number one main attacking weapon and won't be playing Woods and Tim grant won't be playing tigers this year play with structure that's what is hurting them at the moment as they are not used to it. We are used to structure and will win and win well think if the tigers game 2013 we won 60-12 I think that's the last time tigers played structure against us so i expect the same outcome

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trex to play NSW cup for the rest of the year!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i think Chase would do well at FB as he has skill and has also played 5/8 in 1st grade before .. but unfortunately im not sure he'd last the whole game...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know.
Things I do know:
Perret will play FB.
Trex will play.
Tolman will take a hit-up on the 4th.
We'll get tackled on the last.
Graham will play more 1st receiver than Reynolds and Mbye.
Morris will fail to pass to Rona, when tries are on.
Phillips will drop the ball.
Hasler is a cocksmoking fuckwit.
I haven't watched a game in 5 years but you are telling me the Bulldogs are still as boring and predictable as they were then? Wtf Des Hasler is no super coach

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stanley is definitely back
If we lose to Tigers without Tedesco, and woods the SuperCoach should be marched immediately

What scares me is that we struggled to beat a z grade Titans side and I rate Tigers a lot better than Titans.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Should be:

1. Sam perrett
2. Curtis Rona
3. Josh Morris
4. Kerrod Holland
5. Tyrone Phillips
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Moses Mbye
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Michael Lichaa
10. James Graham
11. Josh Jackson
12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13. Greg Eastwood

14. Sam Kasiano
15. Tim Browne
16. David Klemmer
17. Tony Williams
I like this side but i feel in time has come to drop T-rex and put in Elliott or even lloyd perret.

Status
Not open for further replies.