Bulldogs great Terry Lamb says coach Des Hasler doesn’t get the Canterbury club culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Internal discussions between board and coach take place at every club.A few questions would have been asked by the board in regards to team performance but that's about it.Don't read to much into it.Things will hopefully change
We've been hoping for change for a while. I've always been a fan of Des but his on thin ice in my books atm. I said before the start of this season, if we don't make top 4 minimum the year will be a failure in my opinion. He's had enough time to assemble the team he wants and implement his styles, training tactics etc. It do or die for him this year.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We've been hoping for change for a while. I've always been a fan of Des but his on thin ice in my books atm. I said before the start of this season, if we don't make top 4 minimum the year will be a failure in my opinion. He's had enough time to assemble the team he wants and implement his styles, training tactics etc. It do or die for him this year.
Think you will find des will have to improve things ASAP but don't worry,He will surprise a few as the season progresses.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Think you will find des will have to improve things ASAP but don't worry,He will surprise a few as the season progresses.
Better late than never. Although it shouldn't come to this

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why was des at Allianz? Are we getting Pearce?
Pearced ear?lol na he was there for the coaches meeting in regards to the bunker along with every other NRL coach.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pearced ear?lol na he was there for the coaches meeting in regards to the bunker along with every other NRL coach.
Lol dude, are we changing structures? And is Reynolds gone

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The 2 coaches reported in the article will be Dymock and Holbrook.

Status
Not open for further replies.