i have emailed ray dib to contact me regarding the bulldogs performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If marching into an office and demanding better results worked I think that the refereeing headquarters would be needing to replace carpet every week.

Like Mr I says you don't speak for every fan top dog. You speak for the lord disgruntled fans here. I've personally had a few people tell me they don't bother trying to post anything positive here anymore because 10-15 prolific posters just gang post them into silence.

I doubt the club is sitting back thinking average results are acceptable. I also don't that you personally speaking to him is going to change whatever action he is capable of making to improve the situation. Have fun trying though.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Ray Dib has responded to fans in the past, and even PM'ed kennelers on here. But that was more concerning his own reputation.

Would not surprise me if he responds, and would be good of him to do so.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If marching into an office and demanding better results worked I think that the refereeing headquarters would be needing to replace carpet every week.

Like Mr I says you don't speak for every fan top dog. You speak for the lord disgruntled fans here. I've personally had a few people tell me they don't bother trying to post anything positive here anymore because 10-15 prolific posters just gang post them into silence.

I doubt the club is sitting back thinking average results are acceptable. I also don't that you personally speaking to him is going to change whatever action he is capable of making to improve the situation. Have fun trying though.
Sorry but what positive post is there to post can you please share!!!
I'm seriouse not been a smart ass I would love some positve news.

N

Natboy

Good on you mate.
Looking forward to a response.
He's more likely to reply about the certification of the pies sold at ANZ or how good he is but I hope you get something.

Apart from our 3-4 origin certainties, maybe having none of our players picked for Australia, city or country and only one picked for NZ will kick our players in the bum

I was told at a function yesterday that She-Rex won't be re-signed so that's one positive!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I will give him till Wednesday then the next step will be to call him if that fails I will personally walk in to the club and demand him to speak to me I am doing this on behalf of all the supporters out their its only fair to us
Mate I'm willing to join you if need be. I've been doing it tough the last 4 years and the Dogs were one of the few things that lift my spirits.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ray Dib has responded to fans in the past, and even PM'ed kennelers on here. But that was more concerning his own reputation.

Would not surprise me if he responds, and would be good of him to do so.
So he must have an acc on here

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Mate you won't get a response from anyone of authority from the club. As much as you may not like it they don't have to say anything to anybody.

If by some miracle you do, I think you will find it would be some blanket response and any issues you may have raised will not be answered lol.

In essence you will be wasting your time.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
What's his email address? because apart from people who have no idea whatsoever Like Mr Invisible - it all starts from the beginning. If the fans who are fed up with the current playing style/roster speak up it can definitely have an effect on taking the Club back from the brink of the toilet we are heading into.

If people think Des Hasler is or should be immune from fans speaking out then that's even more reason to. If people think Ray Dib doesn't care about what fans think then they don't know Ray Dib.

dog whisperer

Waterboy
Reaction score
Let's just not attend games, an empty ground. Don't buy merchandise. When are people going to learn, the club does not care about the fan, they only care about the $$$. We buy season tickets and support the football club, the leagues club and anything else involving the bulldogs...then get what in return? a crappy and ugly cap that comes with the membership. At least give us the good hats.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's just not attend games, an empty ground. Don't buy merchandise. When are people going to learn, the club does not care about the fan, they only care about the $$$. We buy season tickets and support the football club, the leagues club and anything else involving the bulldogs...then get what in return? a crappy and ugly cap that comes with the membership. At least give us the good hats.
Is this you mitchell lol

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not being slack, but if you used the same spelling, grammar and punctuation in the email that you use here, if I was him I'd junk mail it and not even read it (that is assuming their mail filter at the club isn't a deny all by default, and that his PA doesn't filter his mail).

You don't speak for all supporters, you speak for you. Just remember that.

Dib is too busy with other ventures and his own businesses to worry about replies from a single disgruntled fan.

Lol @ matching into the club and demanding to see him...

I have a problem with windows 10, I'm going to march into Microsoft HQ and demand to see Bill Gates.

You will get ushered out by security and if you push your luck a ban from the league's club as well (actually I don't even think he works out of there, I think he works out of Belmore offices, which are locked gate.
If Ray Dib, only answers to good spelling, grammar and punctuation emails, and he's too busy with his own business to care about the Dogs supporters, Mr I, what the hell, he's doing at the club? just for the chair

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
to be very honest, even if there is a massive distrust between the board members and the coaching staff , even then no one will come out on an email to the fan and tell the truth.

All you will get is a generic , all is good and hunky dory response, from any one you try to email at club.

no one is going to give you any insight on an internal matter.

Good luck anyway.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Post his email address so every disgruntled TK member on here can bombard him with emails until he responds.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
what did your email say?
It said dear mr Ray dib my name is ****** I've been following the bulldogs for 38 yrs I'm a long time member of the bulldogs membership and club I don't want to be rude but we the fans are not happy with des and how the team is traveling since des has taken over we want to see des more accountable for his actions and want to see big improvements it's not fair on is the fans that spend a lot of money every year it's not acceptable how they are playing at the moment from all the die hard fans out their and the kennel please call me to discuss this matter it would be highly appreciated please call me on my number provided once a gain thank you I will be expecting a call from u

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Bullfrog was at Belmore for every game and anyone could approach him for a chat

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know who you should be emailing? Or is writing emails to? The sponsors for the Bulldogs. If we get them on our side the dogs will have to change they won't risk losing million dollar sponsors

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know who you should be emailing? Or is writing emails to? The sponsors for the Bulldogs. If we get them on our side the dogs will have to change they won't risk losing million dollar sponsors
Our main sponsor is a Tigers fan, he won't give a fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.