Greg Eastwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since everyone else is having a go i thought i would too. He had a pathetic game and should have a stint in the reggies with She rex. 37 fucking metres, just awful.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he might use too much energy in smashing players in defence

Reactions: DT

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he might use too much energy in smashing players in defence
I dont think so, i think he is lazy. He had FOUR carries tonight. Checked his stats and before this game he was averaging 72 metres which is well below par for a starting lock, which will go further down when you add his massive effort tonight. A pathetic display.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. He was playing in the Second Row
2. That side of the field saw fuck all ball as they kept going down the other side.

and therein lies your explanation.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. He was playing in the Second Row
2. That side of the field saw fuck all ball as they kept going down the other side.

and therein lies your explanation.
So how come he averages 72 metres a game for the rest of the season? Do you think that is good? Dont bother answering because i know already, its shit house. Oh and when Trex ran 30 odd metres everyone got on his back so only seems fair to get on Beasts back for an equally pathetic game.

Eastwoods last three games for run metres, 37 metres, 78 metres and 54 metres just awful. Jason Taumalolo ran more than that in his last game alone.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol @ Eastwood, absolute garbage. Im sure the fan club has a million and one excuses for him though.

T Rex

Waterboy
Reaction score
Eastwood has been one of my bro's, a great Dog but he has been a passenger lately.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol @ Eastwood, absolute garbage. Im sure the fan club has a million and one excuses for him though.
Thats why i made this thread lol. As you can see not many people are in here slaying him which should be the case they would rather just hammer Trex and Des (they shouold be hammered), this guy has been getting away with average performances for a while now and hardly a peep from TK.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking objectively as I don't overly rate Eastwood, the underlying fact here is that we are favouring the middle and right hand side. If the ball isn't going to your side you can't run the ball, hence the terrible run production by the LHS second rower.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thats why i made this thread lol. As you can see not many people are in here slaying him which should be the case they would rather just hammer Trex and Des (they shouold be hammered), this guy has been getting away with average performances for a while now and hardly a peep from TK.
He has been shit all year apart from the storm game lol. TK love him though, absolute joke. The stats were just updated, you are going to love this.

Eastwood
66 minutes
15 receives
4 runs for 33m... hahahahaha
1 tackle break
30 tackles

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has been shit all year apart from the storm game lol. TK love him though, absolute joke. The stats were just updated, you are going to love this.

Eastwood
66 minutes
15 receives
4 runs for 33m... hahahahaha
1 tackle break
30 tackles
Yep he WAS a good player. He probably still coulb be, but i would rather it be another clubs problem to get him to play to a proper NRL standard. Clean out is needed and this guy should be on the list.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep he WAS a good player. He probably still coulb be, but i would rather it be another clubs problem to get him to play to a proper NRL standard. Clean out is needed and this guy should be on the list.
Exactly.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Come to think about it, why are so many players gone to shit.
It tells me the culture around the place is pathetic.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can blame all the players for pathetic performances, but this stems back to the way we are coached to play. It isnt a coincidence that we are criticising the players every week, they do what they are told to do.

Look at Ennis for example, hes game has improved ten fold at the Sharks and Lichaa is a clone of Ennis from when he use to play for us. Des does not let the players play free flow footy and that is a FACT.

We have the team on paper to beat anyone and make the top for, the players are just being restrained and playing how they are told to play.

If you say we need a clean out i wouldnt start with the players.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Since everyone else is having a go i thought i would too. He had a pathetic game and should have a stint in the reggies with She rex. 37 fucking metres, just awful.
I love Beastie, but he hasn't been cutting the mustard lately...

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Come to think about it, why are so many players gone to shit.
It tells me the culture around the place is pathetic.
To easy just to blame the coach and culture alone though. Before Des came we made the finals once in four years so the culture must have been shit then too.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't blame him for that he's not getting the ball it's always tolman getting the ball and running up followed by graham getting the ball we are boring and predictable that's it same with Rona no ball either

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can blame all the players for pathetic performances, but this stems back to the way we are coached to play. It isnt a coincidence that we are criticising the players every week, they do what they are told to do.

Look at Ennis for example, hes game has improved ten fold at the Sharks and Lichaa is a clone of Ennis from when he use to play for us. Des does not let the players play free flow footy and that is a FACT.

We have the team on paper to beat anyone and make the top for, the players are just being restrained and playing how they are told to play.

If you say we need a clean out i wouldnt start with the players.
I would start from the top, so Des is first. Then we have to cleanout the dead wood. Trex, Browne, Eastwood, Tolman, Jmoz, Grub, Perretts, stanely are all deadwood. If they were all sacked tomorrow i wouldnt bat an eyelid. Honestly i think JG is overpaid aswell and i wouldnt care if he left either.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't blame him for that he's not getting the ball it's always tolman getting the ball and running up followed by graham getting the ball we are boring and predictable that's it same with Rona no ball either
That is rubbish, he handled the ball 15 times ffs. He wanted to pass rather than run.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That is rubbish, he handled the ball 15 times ffs. He wanted to pass rather than run.
You know they will blame the the gameplan for that. When in reality it is part gameplan and part him playing turd. There is ZERO excuse for a starting lock (or second row) to only run 33 metres. He had just seen Trex be benched so he should have thought to himself "fuck me dead Des benched his golden boy i better play well or it could be me". But no he didnt he played crap. Man im having a melt down i have never been so angry lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.