Round 9 - Dogs vs Eels - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No excuses to lose today. We got over the line 6 times today yet only put 2 try's on. We need to more more clinical in our attack. Seems that when we get tired we have no idea. And the defence was very soft today.

We had bigger forwards yet parra ran onto the ball harder and punched holes up the middle.

Parra controlled the game better.

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Time and time again nothing changes.
Sick and tired of it.
Sooner the changes happen, the better.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was so filthy after losses but now I'm getting used to it. Thanks des

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a forearm he copped form Danny Wicks with 10 to go
James seems to be the only bloke who gives a shit!!
I saw that too by Semi. Got Graham in the face with his elbow. That's why Graham went flying backwards.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We are the worse we have been under Hasler

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I am deeply disturbed by Des' inability to create a winning team with this much talent on paper and all the resources he has access to. He is either complacent or lost.
I really think it's a myth we have so much talent, when I speak to mates who support other clubs, they wouldn't have 3/4 of our team at their club ( and one of them is a Tigers supporter ffs).

Not having a go at you, I just think it's something we as supporters have created, where in all honesty, there's probably only 2 who I wouldn't swap - because week in, week out they actually give a shit - Klemmer and Jackson. The rest I really could not care if they left us and as much as it hurts me to say it - JG is one of those. I think he absolutely stifles our attack at times, this may be coach's orders but still...

Just frustration talking.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm done.

These ***** are just wasting my time.
Even with a wooden spoon, fat fuck Castle won't get off her jelly ass to do anything, Des' position will never be in jeopardy, and Tony fucking Williams the oxygen thief will keep his spot in first grade regardless of how much of a ball dropping turnstile he is.

I'm just going to literally burn the membership money next year and email photos to Castle.

Not a single pair of balls or a single spine in this whole club.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's not to like about our play? We take the ball up from a standing waddle. Go to ground without looking for an opportunity to pass. Don't sidestep, jink or turn and step out of tackles. Kick on the fifth to players who have all day to catch the ball and run it back unhindered. Give away stupid penalties to concede big metres. Drop the ball on the second or third tackle, and turn our backs to the attack on out own line. It's working brilliantly.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are seriously the softest powder puff team out there. There is no one who could break the line. Parra have so many players who out muscled us. Toutai, Semi, Paulo are like a ball of muscle who run so hard and our guys don't even look close to any of these blokes. I cannot see us doing anything this year. Our halves are rubbish. Most other teams I would prefer to watch over us.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I really think it's a myth we have so much talent, when I speak to mates who support other clubs, they wouldn't have 3/4 of our team at their club ( and one of them is a Tigers supporter ffs).

Not having a go at you, I just think it's something we as supporters have created, where in all honesty, there's probably only 2 who I wouldn't swap - because week in, week out they actually give a shit - Klemmer and Jackson. The rest I really could not care if they left us and as much as it hurts me to say it - JG is one of those. I think he absolutely stifles our attack at times, this may be coach's orders but still...

Just frustration talking.
maybe you are right - I don't blame you for doubting the talent. Maybe we have has beens and wanna bes with very little in the middle.

Kelster

Waterboy
Reaction score
We are a myth. We have the biggest pack in the NRL, and no one except Klemmer will simply run hard and straight. The eels did for 25mins in the 2nd half and basically won the game. Parra only had half a team for farks sake. Why would the super coach persist with our blokes standing still and try to push defenders off week after week, at under 6 level you are taught to run on to the farking ball !!!! Parra had only 1 reserve left and were still running harder and getting deeper than us .....embarrassing .Some of our boys have redeeming features in the game JJ works hard , Eastwood defends well, Kas does make yards easy ..... for 10 mins a game, our boys must believe the hype of "the biggest pack in the NRL" , "they are monsters"... Im sorry to say they are shit. I also believe it would be refreshing for Josh Reynolds to actually put up a bomb that a chaser can contest, not give the catcher 10m of breathing space at a minimum, just rubbish, and Josh Morris might like to pass the farking ball once in a while to make his defenders have to make a decision as to what will happen when the ball goes to him.... dumb dumb dumb. It was pointed out tonight that we have to play the Broncos and Cowboys twice each in latter half of the season, with our current efforts and enthusiasm I am truly worried if we will even make the eight , and just bad those results could be.

Not good enough Bulldogs , get back to basics and have a real farking go next week

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg Eastwood the Kennels favourite hero 65 mintues for 37 metre LOL, piss off too.
This is what happens when the coach is not dropping players for poor performance, why should Dorothy get away with it and other don't! Hasler needs to wake up and start making players accountable otherwise no one is going to give a shit!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Im done with this fucked up football side, were not doing anything this season until we learn to meet the opposition in defence and kick effectively on the last... Copped a raw deal from the refs tonight with; eels not getting pinned for 1 forward pass, 4 disallowed tries... 2 that should have been given imo... fuck there bent rules they were tries....
As it stands, No Hoppa for the next 3 games, were in big trouble if Perrett is still unfit to play.
Hate to say it but I'm already looking forward to 2017...everyone can say I'm not a true supporter, but don't live in denial guys its plain to see that we just let teams roll over us...
Don't know who will fill the spots... but bye bye; Reynolds, Williams, Browne, Tolman (don't hate him, but des' style makes him a constant pain)
1. Hopoate
2. B.Morris
3. J.Morris
4. Holland * Sam Perrett could stay in the side if we sign Ethan Lowe to kick goals other than that sadly he'd miss out.
5. Rona
6. Mbye
7. ?
8. Klemmer
9. Lichaa
10. Graham
11. ?
12. ?
13. Jackson

14. ?
15. Kasiano
16. Eastwood
17. Mariner

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is what happens when the coach is not dropping players for poor performance, why should Dorothy get away with it and other don't! Hasler needs to wake up and start making players accountable otherwise no one is going to give a shit!
Sorry i dont buy it. I agree the coach needs to go but Beast has ZERO excuse for playing shit. He's a fucking starting forward and he ran 37 fucking metres!!!!!!! He has always been a player who is good sometimes and lazy other times. Today was just anther lazy day but it was more lazy than usual.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod, the players are not responsible for this debacle. Ennis being here would not change this. Perrett and Lichaa not being here would not change this. How do you make an entire team play like shit? Its called the Hasler Effect.
the hasler effect is about him ruining a team because he is racist against people who have turned 30 or because he wants to put his own stamp on the team

ennis would have changed this just like he is doing it at the sharks, i guarantee shane flanagan didnt all of a sudden discover how to be a great coach

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've lost interest in the team already. It will take a lot for me to take notice, or predict a win. A sad team of losers, who are in their element playing poorly for big money, and no care for the people who pay to support them. We need to lose some passengers, and give a go to players who want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.