Hazem el Masri rejects the NRL's offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What has happened here is a typical example of how out of touch the NRL is with players, both current and retired; the fans who support the game and reality in general.

First off they find Hazem guilty as charged prior to any investigation and/or trial. Then when Hazem is found not guilty the NRL wait a while before doing a band aid job by relucctantly asking hazem back into the fold for a payment 20% less than his original contract.

then Hazem, a real man, just gave them the TEFE (Tell Em Fuck Em) "No thank you" response walking away with dignity.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don Bradman was the greatest batsman ever but he was the shittest cricket coach.
Same can be said of Michael Jordan. He was a very poor basketball coach.

Although I cannot remember him bouncing that ball off any chickens

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive seen brothels that are run better than the NRL. What makes me laugh is that people are still surprised whenever the NRL F#cks something up. They are slowly killing the game we love....

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently he had a lot of rep under the old kennel system don't know how

i think that was a gee up, he had more thumbs down than thumbs up in old system and i remember he had red bars in his reputation till one day his reputation bar all of a sudden became green and was as big as Assassins. lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
i think that was a gee up, he had more thumbs down than thumbs up in old system and i remember he had red bars in his reputation till one day his reputation bar all of a sudden became green and was as big as Assassins. lol
Lol yeah how did that happen?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol yeah how did that happen?
He was at coco beach sunbaking and writing nasty posts frim his nokia when all of a sudden the waves rolled in and something caught his eye.
It was a bottle, he opened the bottle and a beautiful genie appeared .

The genie knelt down in front of Godberts and said master you have freed me from eternal prison ,I will grant you one wish.

Godberts was mesmerised by her grace and beauty and felt uneasy about asking for his one true wish but he put his head down and bash fully said Ive always wanted you know ummm a 'huge bar'

Oops

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was at coco beach sunbaking and writing nasty posts frim his nokia when all of a sudden the waves rolled in and something caught his eye.
It was a bottle, he opened the bottle and a beautiful genie appeared .

The genie knelt down in front of Godberts and said master you have freed me from eternal prison ,I will grant you one wish.

Godberts was mesmerised by her grace and beauty and felt uneasy about asking for his one true wish but he put his head down and bash fully said Ive always wanted you know ummm a 'huge bar'

Oops

his bar became bigger than the 'Assyrian King' so he calls himself 'God'berts. lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf is a repo bar?

dont have that any more on new site, on old site it was green/red bars (like you used to have on old nokia phones for battery life.

if you were liked on this site , members will increase your green repo bar
but if you werent liked on this site, memebrs will dislike you and you repo bar goes red.

most liked would have more green gradients, less liked less green gradient, if you became a member today you would have no bar, if you were disliked a little you had small red bar, if you were Godberts you should have had a very big red bar, but his bar was green for some odd reason. lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
dont have that any more on new site, on old site it was green/red bars (like you used to have on old nokia phones for battery life.

if you were liked on this site , members will increase your green repo bar
but if you werent liked on this site, memebrs will dislike you and you repo bar goes red.

most liked would have more green gradients, less liked less green gradient, if you became a member today you would have no bar, if you were disliked a little you had small red bar, if you were Godberts you should have had a very big red bar, but his bar was green for some odd reason. lol
Mm, all this talk about bars has suddenly made me............

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
HA wouldn't be surprised if they did bro, aslong as you are some type of skilled player the NRL won't shine you away...
I feel sorry for Haz.

The news about him seperating from his wife and the domestic violence allegations have made him more irrelevant than ever.

Sure he is a dogs legend and what not, but I loved Hazem because he was a role model.

As an objective outsider, post-football Hazem is no longer "that" role model I want my kids to look up to. He's no longer a footballer and hasn't done much post football other than seperate from Arwa and marry an immature woman who knowingly made false allegations against him.

That's been his life post football.

Don't get me wrong, Hazem is a man of exceptional character and integrity, I just wish he would get on with his life and do something meaningful with his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.