Whoa.

There are other teams in the NRL apart from the Broncos. :disrelieved::|

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It pains me because this club is such a fkn debacle but my second club would be the Tigers. As a kid my best friend was a massive Balmain fan so I liked them too. It helped that I liked tigers as well.

I also really loved the Magpies for some reason. I think it was that I liked magpies and black.

I had flags from both teams as well as bulldogs. But I always felt a much deeper connection to the dogs so they easily won me in the end.

My most hated club is the Roosters. It used to be Manly as my dad hated them and it was ingrained in me. But lately I just hate the Roosters so damn much. There's too many reasons to list.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The Warriors I guess. Most hated will always be Parra.

Reactions: Izy

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
no one but a little for the cowboys because of JT I cant stand every team but souths much more I only watch the dogs games

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Hate em all at stages. Mostly are the usual suspects - Chooks, Souths, Manly, Parra etc

Tend to take an interest of teams with some of our ex players. Cronulla atm.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most hated probs the bunnies.

Second favourite would be the Panthers I guess. I've always had a soft spot for the Warriors but those ***** beat us last weekend so fuck em haha. Plus, I can't stand the way half their players carry on after a try. The whole squealing and sticking the tongue does my head in. Kata is the worst for that. I swear I saw a game recently where they were behind by a mile, he scored and still went over the top with the celebrations!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate (such a strong word) Bunnies and Roosters equally

Second team i guess Warriors but dont mind watching Cowboys

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I certainly don't have a second team, but through process of elimination, I wont mind if the warriors win, simply because I don't know any warrior supporters. Same could be said about cowboys, but they are premiers now, so nah... As for most hated.... wow so hard to pick ... equally shared between Bunnies, Manly, Roosters, Dragons, Eels and Broncos

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I certainly don't have a second team, but through process of elimination, I wont mind if the warriors win, simply because I don't know any warrior supporters. Same could be said about cowboys, but they are premiers now, so nah... As for most hated.... wow so hard to pick ... equally shared between Bunnies, Manly, Roosters, Dragons, Eels and Broncos
If someone asked me who I would be cool with winning the comp besides the Dogs, it would be the Warriors. It also wouldn't hurt the game in NZ.

Reactions: GDR

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2nd Team: Newcastle
Most Hated: Broncos most definetly....cannot stand them ...sore lossers.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't have a 2nd team, n if dogs folded or something I'd simply not watch nrl! Most hated lol roll up roll up chooks parra Souths dragons
, Sharks( coz my brothers support them) to be honest I'm a hateful sort of person when it comes to other teams lol

Omydog

Waterboy
Premium Member
Reaction score
2nd - Broncos
Most Hated - would have to say South Sydney but those druggos at parramatta come in a close second

Status
Not open for further replies.