Sam Perrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He negotiated his own deal to play again this year. He could of very well just retired and gone full time with his business.
That's right I think I heard that but there were a lot of people saying he should retire due to his age.

Belmore4life

Waterboy
Reaction score
After seeing Perrett and hollands peformence in the last two weeks i think that they are a great combinatoin on the wing and centre. The duo work extreamly well togother.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has dropped one or two balls in the past and rushed up once or twice and the niff nuffs crucify him even though he has outplayed almost every other back at the club since Barba.

If Reynolds makes the same mistakes he has passion

If Jackson makes the same mistakes it ok because he is the future

If Perrett drops a bomb because our other backs cannot block properly on the goal line he is crucified. I believe he has more passion for this club than that spastic Reynolds.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He also seems to find the try line alot in my mind but when I check the stats its not as high

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Made 5 linebreaks last night.

Btw.. Pez? Yeah no. Don't try and make that work. It won't. Ever. Just don't.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rona has been very poor on defence the past few weeks very upset by this

Jackson.CT

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Who would of thought that Perret would of been one of the only bright spots of a lost. These last two weeks has been the best two games I've seen him play. Let's see if he can keep it up
Sam Perret is average player that rarely does anything spectacular an rarely makes mistakes, he is a good player to have on our team

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
I have always rated Perrett even when he played for the Roosters. Last couple of seasons he suffered from having a sub standard centre on his inside. Problem seems to be now fixed.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No doubt perret was shit last year and ive been his biggest critic but hes been brilliant this year

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has dropped one or two balls in the past and rushed up once or twice and the niff nuffs crucify him even though he has outplayed almost every other back at the club since Barba.

If Reynolds makes the same mistakes he has passion

If Jackson makes the same mistakes it ok because he is the future

If Perrett drops a bomb because our other backs cannot block properly on the goal line he is crucified. I believe he has more passion for this club than that spastic Reynolds.
Not sure what you've been reading but Reynolds and Jackson have been getting crucified lately for their performances.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sam Perrett will never be a superstar. But he is a good professional winger. Hes playing better now that he can concentrate on his own game.
In the past, he had to cover for Lafai and Stanley, who are both pretenders.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
mate do all of your posts come back to lafai lol

Omydog

Waterboy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never cared for Perret. An overrated player who plays a NSW cup style of game. Rubbish most of the time and mediocre at his best.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seen 5 line breaks on nrlstats and had to have another look as I couldn't believe my eyes! Surely that has to be some sort of record?? Great to see him playing well at the moment

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No doubt perret was shit last year and ive been his biggest critic but hes been brilliant this year

Wtf brilliant? Lol you guys have gone bananas he has played two good games. He is a first grade winger in one of the biggest clubs in the NRL I expect him to be doing what he has done the last 2 weeks almost every week. Who's to say phillips wouldn't play like that if not better?

Holland has been impressive and knows how to draw and pass

Reactions: GDR

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wtf brilliant? Lol you guys have gone bananas he has played two good games. He is a first grade winger in one of the biggest clubs in the NRL I expect him to be doing what he has done the last 2 weeks almost every week. Who's to say phillips wouldn't play like that if not better?

Holland has been impressive and knows how to draw and pass
Phillips doing jack in NSW cup

Status
Not open for further replies.