• No

Votes: 28 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
of course it was wrong, but it was out of frustration.

he played better than other spastics tonight.
Not just played better. Put in a fuckload more effort. It's like he is the only fit **** at the team.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
if you say Mbye is a centre, does he deserve the money he is getting offered or should we pull his contract and go after a traditional halfback?
Fuck no, he doesn't deserve a quarter of what he wants. First thing first, we have to clean house and fix our spine.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck no, he doesn't deserve a quarter of what he wants. First thing first, we have to clean house and fix our spine.
When he came into grade I always thought Mbye would be a good fullback

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Never a good reason to throw a ball at your one player period. If you think that was OK there would have been players throwing balls at players most of yesterday's game. Reynolds would have had more balls thrown at him than Lichaa. Passion has to be controlled or it becomes mayhem. I would go as far to say if Bennett was our coach Reynolds would be having a week off this week. Throwing a ball at your own player just makes matters worse in added pressure to the player and gives the other team a lift at the same time. Only the captain can give a team mate a rev but not by throwing a ball at him.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Never have truer words been spoken. We need a clean out big time. ...see ya trex, Eastwood, Browne,Tolman.....i would not be signing moses , not in a million years. Lichaa once his contract is up.....cya , get rid of Egan and Cleal they are obviously not up for it.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well if you don't mind a team mate embarrassing you and belittling you for the whole world to see then more power to you.

I couldn't do that. I have respect for myself. I would put up my hand and apologise straight away but I wouldn't let a shit **** throw a ball at me.
But wouldn't you take that criticism and look to improve?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But wouldn't you take that criticism and look to improve?
Of course bro, i would be filthy at myself for fucking up.

But throwing a ball is not criticism brother, it's a bitch act.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't mind it. He should've pulled him aside though and gave him a gobful. Most halves do that. Foran for example had a go at T. rex and basically treated him like a retard.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Could easily see it was a frustration thing but no excuse to throw a ball at a fellow team member. Was certainly a poor pass and that's being nice. As people have said, no-one threw a ball at him with his many brain farts last year. No doubt he would have apologized to him but maybe still an indication that he acts first and thinks afterwards, not a good trait for one of our halves to have.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It was wrong because grub has f**ked up just as many times before and you should never show your opposition you have lost it. I will say though lichaa's passing left to right is just shit house and is not up to NRL standard.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Right or wrong it was frustration. Truth be told I felt like chucking the remote at the TV such was my frustration. Boy plays with passion, in this case too much; but wears his heart on his sleeve. Showed a bit of fire up,better than some of the other robots we have in the side at the moment.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
reynolds might not be the best player but we got piss poor service from dummy half. An overweight isaac luke made lichaa look like a park footballer. Ennis in plodder form is infinitely better than lichaa.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The pass sucked, clearly, but nobody blew up at Reynolds when he got caught sleeping at marker and gave away a try.

Got no issue with Reynolds being upset about it, but for a guy who is meant to be directing the team around that wasn't the right thing to do at all.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The pass sucked, clearly, but nobody blew up at Reynolds when he got caught sleeping at marker and gave away a try.

Got no issue with Reynolds being upset about it, but for a guy who is meant to be directing the team around that wasn't the right thing to do at all.
I've played footy and in the heat of the moment especially at crucial times you just blow up at a mistake, and you do say stupid things or react in a manner you shouldn't have,
But after the game your best mates again .

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Not going to bother reading through the thread but I have no problems with Reynolds lashing out at Lichaa.

Lichaa threw a shit ball to Reynolds and Reynolds lashed at him for that reason, we were 4pts down, only a few minutes to go, we were attacking their line and Lichaa threw a shocker.

Reactions: DT

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Of course bro, i would be filthy at myself for fucking up.

But throwing a ball is not criticism brother, it's a bitch act.
Yeah TBH throwing the ball at him was a bit too far Josh has improved massively in this regard i reckon next week they will come out and kill it with Lichaa and Reynolds
Combining numerous times players are like family and sometimes families fight it will unite them

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't argue with the "he tries" part, but 9 times out of 10 he is uneffective.

I still think passion doesn't substitute performance. I'd rather have a player that hates our club but is smart and skilful than have a dud who loves the club.

Might sound harsh but our beloved Dogs exist to win games, performance over passion any day of the week.
Really????

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Des must be getting fed up with Reynolds antics, I think this is his last season to perform on the field or Des will look for a replacement half

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I was lichaa I would have gone over and stomped grub into a coma

Status
Not open for further replies.