Letter to the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Realene is to busy writing letters to immigration to let refugees in so she can hand out member ships .
She is also in the process working on relocating the Bulldogs to utah to accommodate mornon needs.
Please dont bother her with rugby league related topics.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Realene is to busy writing letters to immigration to let refugees in so she can hand out member ships .
She is also in the process working on relocating the Bulldogs to utah to accommodate mornon needs.
Please dont bother her with rugby league related topics.
We will bother as much as needed man.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well got any other suggestions then?
Yeh bitch in the kennel like most other ppl do here. It will do as much good. Its an over-reaction. Sending letters is like we are in dire straights. Its hardly that, we will still be in the 8 after this round.

Some people are really sore losers. The comp is tight. We will lose matches. Its ok to lose. Not more than you win sure, but losses happen.

You dont win the comp in April anyway, im caring more how we are going much later in the year.

Last edited:

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do people still write letters?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I don't know man. If we wrote day a trillion letters they might listen
The club doesn't give a shit about what we have to say. They are the ones kicking back letting the big pay packets come in and laughing at the fans because while were complaining about the club, stupidly we give money to them. Would be interesting to see if people stopped buying memberships how well they would go? What's the total at now 19,000 members?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Yeh bitch in the kennel like most other ppl do here. It will do as much good. Its an over-reaction. Sending letters is like we are in dire straights. Its hardly that, we will still be in the 8 after this round.

Some people are really sore losers. The comp is tight. We will lose matches. Its ok to lose. Not more than you win sure, but losses happen.

You dont win the comp in April anyway, im caring more how we are going much later in the year.
You been saying the same thing for years now.
When was the last time we won a Comp? And if you can't see our team is deadset boring, and the same issues inside the attacking 20 for the last five years than you are blind. What's changed in the last 3 seasons with our style or structures? The more noise people make its only a matter of time before people take notice. Wake up mate.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
last time we did this when Moore was coaching and someone met up with Greenberg to discuss our teams performance

Therefore, no point

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So in other words they couldn't give a toss about fans opinions yeah?
Im pretty sure they arent going to go and sack everyone because a fan or 2 cant live with losses.

People talk about the same shit for 4 years. Every year we made the finals. Twice we made the GF. IM happy with that, and HOPE we can go 1 better soon. but im not going to call our team/club a failure just because we havent won a comp recently. Cowboys only wont their FIRST comp last year. Some teams havent been in the finals for years. Ive been here long enough to know, we could win 10 in a row and this place would go nuts when we lost one. look at the ladder. Who is consistant this year apart from Broncos, who have also lost. People need perspective and expecting a premiership before they are happy is unreasonable and stupid.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Im pretty sure they arent going to go and sack everyone because a fan or 2 cant live with losses.

People talk about the same shit for 4 years. Every year we made the finals. Twice we made the GF. IM happy with that, and HOPE we can go 1 better soon. but im not going to call our team/club a failure just because we havent won a comp recently. Cowboys only wont their FIRST comp last year. Some teams havent been in the finals for years. Ive been here long enough to know, we could win 10 in a row and this place would go nuts when we lost one. look at the ladder. Who is consistant this year apart from Broncos, who have also lost. People need perspective and expecting a premiership before they are happy is unreasonable and stupid.
I'm glad your happy with the direction the club is heading. Thank fu3k back in the day people who ran the show at the club like bullfrog didn't share your opinions on mediocrity. You have never explained what is so great about our style of play. Or how we haven't done anything about our attack inside the 20 for the last 5 years. What about des pissing off mulholland for crusher, what happen to our lower grades? Where are all the young talent coming through the ranks? Why do I even bother with you seriously lol.
Halves can't kick or pass. They can't organise.
Just go look at how Ennis has been playing, that will tell you exactly who your super coach is. Des doesn't drop players because he can't coach. He hopes if he shows faith in the team they will repay him on the field. If he knew how to coach he would drop players that make 38 odd meters who are on 650k. But he can't drop anyone cause he has no idea how to coach a rookie.

Last edited:

Cosmo Kramer

Waterboy
Reaction score
I tried the same thing back in school, 5 years ago...

Myself and a friend wrote an email which we thought was really well written; concise and valid etc. We gave some advice regarding playing strategies haha. Sent it from my school email address (i should have saved a copy before my account was deleted since finishing school lol).

We received a stock standard, template, copy/pasted response. The front desk people are the ones responding...they couldn't care less haha.

Looking back, it's comical to think a professional club would take advice from some random, when they hire staff to come up with the strategies. Even though one's advice and criticism may be valid...they wouldn't likely listen.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Or you could write to the media. ... I hear the Daily Telegraph is holding their back page waiting for such a scoop: "Fan not happy after loss"

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Anyone watching fox? Vossy just read an email form a dogs fan saying the fans have had it with the paying style and Hasler. Time for a clean out. Make enough noise and someone will end up listening

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone watching fox? Vossy just read an email form a dogs fan saying the fans have had it with the paying style and Hasler. Time for a clean out. Make enough noise and someone will end up listening
Yeah I saw it
Who was it
A regular pest on talk back apparently

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha I love it , we're in meltdown .. Who's Adrian?

Status
Not open for further replies.