Stanley Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I guess it just comes down to who is more valuable to the team. A guy who is good for 40-50mins before being injured resulting in a backline reshuffle or a guy that's developing well, full of confidence and can kick goals with his eyes closed.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't even believe Des would think that Stanley is a automatic inclusion.

What does Chase provide
- Average NRL player
- 100 NRL game experience
- His injury histroy and the fact he has left us short during games

What does Holland provide
- Goal kicking
- Looks to have better pace then Chase
- He's confidence looks to rub off on the other players

Just on his goal kicking alone I would have Holland straight in but he offers more then Stanley in general play too.

Reactions: DT

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Holland should be there on goal kicking alone. We cant risk losing games due to not being able to convert trys

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Won't be back for another 3 weeks apparently.

Be interesting to see how Holland goes over this time.
Stanley won't be back until Holland gets injured or loses form, thats how it works.

DreDre

Waterboy
Reaction score
What terrifies me is Holland taking first grade by the scruff of the neck, Stanley waltzing back into the team and we announce end of year that we've re-signed Stanley and let Holland go. Gives me nightmares lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What terrifies me is Holland taking first grade by the scruff of the neck, Stanley waltzing back into the team and we announce end of year that we've re-signed Stanley and let Holland go. Gives me nightmares lol
We can see that exactly happening

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stanley is reserve grade at the very best. We need the money he is on to seal up some good players

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Minimum wage is like $100k for top 25.

Theres no way Stanley would be over $200k a season.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
think he is on around 250,000
You're joking right. Rona is on less than that. Stanley was signed as a back up at best so would be around the minimum wage.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are too used to mediocre players which is why people like Holland. He is only a fringe player at best. If we fix our attack and score under the posts it won't matter who the goal kicker is. It's sad that he is in the side for just that. In that position, we need a player who can create try scoring opportunities. We can safely say he isn't that player. There is a reason the guy was a sparky last year. Oh the pain of being a dogs fan. Time for a rebuild!!

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
We are too used to mediocre players which is why people like Holland. He is only a fringe player at best. If we fix our attack and score under the posts it won't matter who the goal kicker is. It's sad that he is in the side for just that. In that position, we need a player who can create try scoring opportunities. We can safely say he isn't that player. There is a reason the guy was a sparky last year. Oh the pain of being a dogs fan. Time for a rebuild!!
lol is this a joke post

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Stanley isn't the answer, he's another problem

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
No way on earth I would be bringing Stanley into FG unless of injuries to other players. Hate to say it but he can't even last a game without getting injured.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah i feel sorry for the poor bloke, had such terrible luck but it's just too risky to play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.