My thoughts on Kerrod Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belmore4life

Waterboy
Reaction score

I honestly believe in my opinion that Des should let Holland to play more games as i highly agree with the fans that think the same thing. Kerrod played brillent against the panthers and even better against the storm saving the day with a match winning try and to add up his goal kicking is just amazing! Holland should take over stanly for a period of time. #Hollandyoubeast

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Definitely played well in the couple of games he has had and I hope that we get to see more of him. The kid has a promising future in my opinion.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Good signing by our recruitment team

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He should never be left out of the team now

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly believe in my opinion that Des should let Holland to play more games as i highly agree with the fans that think the same thing.
so you highly agree with people who think the same thing as you.......well slap a dress on me and call me Mary, that'll do me for the quote of the year

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 games , 2 wins, scored the last try/points in both games.

so far so good.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully Des gives stanley the Hodko treatment and puts him in NSW cup until he can play more than a few games without getting injured.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
not to make matters more complicated , i agree with people who share the same view point as me.
The only time I get any fulfillment in life is when someone up votes my comment, this assures me that there are others that agree with me.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
well I have to admit that sometimes I totally disagree with people that agree with me just to keep them thinking

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so you highly agree with people who think the same thing as you.......well slap a dress on me and call me Mary, that'll do me for the quote of the year
Hey Mary, If thats true then why can I never agree with myself??????

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
too many voices inside your head? lol either that or you're a Gemini

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
He's definitely put in a couple of good performances. Des should stick with him for now.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i agree Kerrod should be in the team fulltime as his defence is good. so far he does not leave us short a player every second game and he kicks goals that is worth at least 6 to 8 points a game as Mbye needs more practice.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The only time I get any fulfillment in life is when someone up votes my comment, this assures me that there are others that agree with me.

I totally disagree with the idea of you agreeing with me.

not sure what i said but i agree with what i said.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He played very well last night, better then his debut. Showed he belongs in first grade. The goal kicking is a bonus

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The team needs Holland:

1. Hes been better than solid in general play
2. We cant carry a player so prone to being injured especially midgame like Stanley
3. We need a goal kicker

I rest my case

Status
Not open for further replies.