God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
mate with an attitude like that your only giving yourself and the bulldogs a bad name with this poor attitude.....stop being an angry ant and relax, its game day ffs grab a beer or a latte and cheer the dogs to victory tonight
Haha... oh come on man, I was being sarcastic.... I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just someone who has strong opinions like you or 90 percent of other people who post in online forums. We had a difference of opinion, we argued and exchanged heated words about it, we've both moved on... It's no longer an issue as far as I'm concerned.

Good defensive effort tonight. I'm happy with our scrambling and with the win.... Good to be in the winner's circle again.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Its pretty obvious he was getting none till wedlock so he was angry playing good footy . Got married and he is on the sweet candy every night to realaxed and dont give a fuck
He is to relaxed now no more testosterone lol

Belmore4life

Waterboy
Reaction score

Firstly, I like to say i love Hoppa and all but this is my opinion on Hoppers choice.

I mean this guy is great at footy,but will this choice affect his carrer?

Sharks and origins captin Paul Gallen says "Hopoate's choice could affect and impact his origin spot"

Mean while, In media bulldogs captin James Graham explains what he thinks on his choice.

Graham says "he thinks that Hopoate would put his Mormon faith over a grand final.

My opinion of view is that i agree with Paul Gallens thought on an minor impact on his carrer.

But at the end of the day what can we do about it. I would choose a grand final more but i guess that's his place to think

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dont think we need a new thread on this there are a few already. Merged.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Firstly, I like to say i love Hoppa and all but this is my opinion on Hoppers choice.

I mean this guy is great at footy,but will this choice affect his carrer?

Sharks and origins captin Paul Gallen says "Hopoate's choice could affect and impact his origin spot"

Mean while, In media bulldogs captin James Graham explains what he thinks on his choice.

Graham says "he thinks that Hopoate would put his Mormon faith over a grand final.

My opinion of view is that i agree with Paul Gallens thought on an minor impact on his carrer.

But at the end of the day what can we do about it. I would choose a grand final more but i guess that's his place to think
I think it is not in dispute that Hopoate, for whatever reason, feels as if playing and training interferes with his faith and that's fair enough.

But for the club to embark on a course of deceit, concealing from fans and members its express consent to the course, and further failing to raise it at the AGM a few weeks ago and only decided to reveal it after a big win against Souths only goes to demonstrate that our administration is weak as piss and will bend over to anything that suits them.

Of course, all these are moot points which could easily be swept under the carpet if we jag a premiership this year or the next under these conditions; but then I turn to our supercoach and starting 17 and burst out in laughter, knowing that these players are very far from achieving a premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.