Should Raelene Castle Resign over Hopoate decision?

Should Raelene resign over Hopoate decision?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd prefer to wait to see how things pan out a little before I reach for my pitchfork TBH.

Asked to resign? By whom? A few angry people on the kennel? And then who becomes CEO?
Well, yes. As soon as she is aware that we have created a survey on the kennel she will have to fall on her own sword lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Please leave our club you have no balls we need a ceo with balls.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
When i was growing up they only had Saturday or Sunday games. Hop's lucky theres 3 more days its played these days. he would have been out 50% of games back in the 70/80s.

Reaction score
When i was growing up they only had Saturday or Sunday games. Hop's lucky theres 3 more days its played these days. he would have been out 50% of games back in the 70/80s.
50%'s being generous, wasn't there only one game on saturday's

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Should she resign? No. However I think after the hammering she copped online last night, that she will know fans are not happy about the decision.

But it's done and dusted. We could have been faced with a situation where we said NO to Hoppa, he went over to ESL, and we were left with Bmoz at fullback (and it would now have been Perrett again). As such, whilst I'm not at all happy with the decision, at the end of the day I'd rather have Hoppa scoring tries and playing SOME games for us, than none at all. Remember he IS our top try scorer at the moment.

This is key to how bad a call it is. But from last night it sounds like BMoz will be back in #1 when he returns (just for how long before he breaks down again is the question).
any of the questions you put to her last night answered ?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All these calls are made by the super coach not raelene

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Forced to resign over one decision? Or is this supposed to be leading up to past decisions she's made?

Either way no. I don't blame Raelene for what goes on on the field, she has put her faith in Des and rightly so. She would know little about the game. Blame Des if anybody.

As others have said too, unless you can suggest a suitable replacement it would be silly to call for someone's head without a suitable replacement.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Plus so far the playing group appears to be behind him (officially) - might be interesting to see if cracks appear in that though going forward.
He has the FULL support of every single player.Parramatta caused Hoppa a massive headache.They screwed him over with his contract and only paid him half of the agreed amount.Would you work to the best of your ability knowing your company had screwed you over?Parramatta stuffed up and he wanted out NOT they didn't want him.You believe sharp that dopey prick and his dopey board members?Come on bud.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
No I think she has been good for the club.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol, we are on top of the ladder and people are still sooking
It's getting a bit ridiculous now with constant negativity over nothing. Top of the ladder with a good +/- and Hopoate's form this year has come as a surprise when you compare it with his Parra form over 2 years.

DreDre

Waterboy
Reaction score
If we're going to fire her because of the Hoppa situation, can we hire her back if she re-signs Mbye without a Des clause in his contract?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I could never understand why we they signed him in the 1st place,
Holland,T Roberts,Stanley,J Morris and release Lafai, to fit Hoppa for farkin what.
Dont tell me cos he was cheap, how cheap is cheap?
When half our squad is playing origin this bloke will be sitting in the grandstand to make things worse.
And yet our pathetic coach agrees to his stupid demands.
This is going to have ramifications as far as i am concerned.
im not blaming Castle here its Hasler he chooses who he wants.
Lafai was as good as 6 men short, you may remember that Lafai was let go to make way for Hoppa, then BMoz got injured so, Hoppa is a godsend so to speak at Fullback, how lucky are we and what a great call by Dessy.
Who says Hoppa won't play Origin anyhow?? Origin is on a Wednesday in 2016, it will be played on a Sunday in 2017. What are the ramification you are referring to please?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What ones did she question?
Lol what did she reply to doga?
Raelene answered Doga like a true professional would, "She will not resign" just the answer the stupid question deserved. Way to go Raelene :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.