I was wondering how he was going,

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahahaha, what a laugh lol. Never liked the bloke aye and if true the bloke is scum.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahaha, what a laugh lol. Never liked the bloke aye and if true the bloke is scum.
Ice is a horrible thing, destroying family's and peoples lives, including inocent people,
So, I agree, if he is dealing in ice, then I hope he rots in jail,

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If true, then he is a piece of shit and I hope he gets raped in gaol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ice is a horrible thing, destroying family's and peoples lives, including inocent people,
So, I agree, if he is dealing in ice, then I hope he rots in jail,
Yh ice is just a shit drug, been around people that have used it and it just fucks everything.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scumbag. What did these guys earn in their careers? That desperate! All these young guys coming through should be made to complete an apprenticeship or a profession. Let them earn a living outside of footy.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kinda sad if true, the guy wasn't built for the game, but man I'd love to give a mindset and heart transplant from him to others, imagine his heart and mindset in Trex? ..... would make SBW look like Barbie (tbh even as he was he was pretty good, watch the highlights and tell me you wouldn't love that option off the bench right about now)

Tough bastard, always went hard for the Dogs, hope he gets his stuff together and cuts that shit out quick.

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That really disappoints me. He gave up the footy after struggling with a few problems and he does drugs....has a young family and all.

Tough bloke on the field looks like an idiot off.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I certainly wouldn't want to owe him any money lol. On a serious note, like many others I have known people who have turned to this horrible drug and it's not good.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not good. Poor bloke must be really desperate to turn to dealing drugs.
I guess if you had all your cards on making it and no back up plan then perhaps life starts to get difficult.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FORMER NRL player Joel Romelo has been charged following a police bust of an alleged ice-dealing syndicate in Darwin.

Romelo, 26, who played for Penrith, Canterbury and Melbourne, was arrested in Darwin on Tuesday, along with four others who are allegedly part of the mid-range dealer group.

Police received a tip-off through the Dob in a Dealer campaign, and targeted and pulled over Romelo and a woman, 30, in a car on Tuesday morning, allegedly finding 14g of methamphetamine.

When they raided the pair’s apartment in Cullen Bay, they allegedly found another 2g of methamphetamine and $10,000 in cash, and arrested Christopher Nayda, 25, who was at the property.

Later, they pulled over another car in the CBD, finding another 7g of methamphetamine and arresting two other associates, Jacob Edwards, 30 and Kane Wrigglesworth, 21.

Romelo is the second NT athlete to be charged with drugs offences in six months, after former Brisbane AFL player Jason Roe pleaded guilty in October to buying and selling a commercial quantity of cannabis.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...n/news-story/903525fb82c1976ec2a7f2b66629defd

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
he must really be hard up its only $2.50 a bag at the servo!...................but it is hot in Darwin:cool:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A former Northern Territory NRL player has been charged following a police bust of an alleged ice-dealing syndicate in Darwin.

Joel Romelo, 26, who played for Penrith, Canterbury and Melbourne, was arrested in Darwin on Tuesday, along with four others who are allegedly part of the mid-range dealer group.

Police received a tip-off through the Dob in a Dealer campaign, and targeted and pulled over Romelo and a woman, 30, in a car in Nightcliff on Tuesday morning, allegedly finding 14g of methamphetamine.

When they raided the pair's apartment in Cullen Bay, they allegedly found another 2g of methamphetamine and $10,000 in cash, and arrested Christopher Nayda, 25, who was at the property.

Later, they pulled over another car in the CBD, finding another 7g of methamphetamine and arresting two other associates, Jacob Edwards, 30 and Kane Wrigglesworth, 21.

Romelo is the second NT athlete to be charged with drugs offences in six months, after former Brisbane AFL player Jason Roe pleaded guilty in October to buying and selling a commercial quantity of cannabis.

The four men appeared in Darwin Magistrates Court on Wednesday to face charges of possessing and supplying methamphetamine.

Romelo was in breach of bail and will be remanded in custody to appear again on May 4.

Nayda was also refused bail, while Wrigglesworth and Edwards were both bailed, and all three will also appear again on May 4.

The woman was charged with possession of methamphetamine and was issued with a notice to appear.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-in-nt-ice-syndicate-bust#h9tFsKGx4zbuEr8M.99

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
23g in total ... thats three fifths of fuck all.

$10k in cash... I've know people that have had $45k in cash on them before, because they don't believe in banks, and are honest people. It was to buy a car too!

Still... stupid and no excuse for dabbling in drugs (usage or sales).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
23g in total ... thats three fifths of fuck all.

$10k in cash... I've know people that have had $45k in cash on them before, because they don't believe in banks, and are honest people. It was to buy a car too!

Still... stupid and no excuse for dabbling in drugs (usage or sales).
23g is hardly a small amount lol. No doubt the blokes dealing if what is reported is true.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No dought picked up the habit playing for the dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.