Hazem's ex wife fires shots at NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His young wife screwed him not the NRL.

I'm surprised that such an intelligent woman believes that the NRL is meant to be loyal to her husband..

There is no loyalty in business its all about money.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
His young wife screwed him not the NRL.

I'm surprised that such an intelligent woman believes that the NRL is meant to be loyal to her husband..

There is no loyalty in business its all about money.
It's not about loyalty they did something wrong they should fix it ,
Why is it that pearce can still have his job or Inglis how about Skd before he was proven not guilty he still had a job .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not about loyalty they did something wrong they should fix it ,
Why is it that pearce can still have his job or Inglis how about Skd before he was proven not guilty he still had a job .
The reason why they still had jobs is because they can win games and generate cash

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The reason why they still had jobs is because they can win games and generate cash
So it's all about cash not image?
I think that the NRL should apologise and he should get his job back .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only part of arwas argument that I agree with is the bit where she stated the NRL market themselves as one big family yet when it comes to the crunch they're just one big business maybe she can take them to court for false and misleading advertising

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The only part of arwas argument that I agree with is the bit where she stated the NRL market themselves as one big family yet when it comes to the crunch they're just one big business maybe she can take them to court for false and misleading advertising
At the end of the day you have a man that was wrongly accused and not one person can say we are sorry .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At the end of the day you have a man that was wrongly accused and not one person can say we are sorry .
That's true , that's why I'm so disillusioned with the world these days..I used to always think the best of people but working with the public you get to see a lot of shit out there

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
That's true , that's why I'm so disillusioned with the world these days..I used to always think the best of people but working with the public you get to see a lot of shit out there
So true!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
aah the plot thickens.

I know few muslims in lakemba who had second wives but didnt register them as marriage as per australian law for obvious reasons.

is that what you are saying?
Yes, that is what I'm saying. There are thousands of men in Australia with a 2nd wife that don't register it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, that is what I'm saying. There are thousands of men in Australia with a 2nd wife that don't register it.
There's no way any woman I know would put up with that. Dont you mean there's thousands of men who cheat on their wives ?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't understand how the **** who pressed the charges isn't being charged with a crime right now for lieing to police and in court.
Because she's a girl crying wolf in a domestic violence case. Stupid bitch.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope they get back together and has treats her like a queen till the day they die
I like Haz but having heard stories about what happened I hope they don't get back together. Arwa deserves much better than the treatment she got.

Chess Player

Waterboy
Reaction score
aah the plot thickens.

I know few muslims in lakemba who had second wives but didnt register them as marriage as per australian law for obvious reasons.

is that what you are saying?
I have a feeling it's just a racist stab in the dark.
Not strictly a racist stab, maybe a sectarian stab but even that is not perfect. Actually these Muslims are just being "Aussie" - trade the old missus in for a newer model. But Muslims have the opportunity to keep both only if they can afford both. In a way best of both worlds for the male, and at least neither woman should be poverty stricken like many unfortunate Aussie wives are left. And the Muslim guy must pay for all his deeds, not the rest of society. So everything has two sides.

The issue is sectarian and not racist because having multiply wives or even swapping wives is not universal to all Lebanese. The Lebanese Christians are very strict (or used to be) about not leaving the missus. I know a case where a deserter was even bashed up by his own brothers until he returned to his wife and children. They had to save their own family's honour and face. As well there would be no one parent families nor poverty stricken, and Harvey Norman would be a bit poorer.

So all cultures have pluses and minuses.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Some things never change on this forum.

Now that his name has been cleared of any wrong doing, people still wanna stir up rumours, accusing him of breaking Australian law and engaging in polygamy? Leaving his ex-wife for another woman? You guys are just so up to date with Hazems personal life, aren't you?

If our own so-called fans can't show arguably THE most loyal player to our club and the NRL any respect, especially at this point in time where he deserves it most, why would the NRL show him any respect?

Hazem is above the NRL. They never deserved him. Absolute disgrace.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
After the charges were thrown out of court today, he deserves an apology from our club also, if they had stood him down from an ambassadors role

Status
Not open for further replies.