Pre-season Trials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If anyone cares for brief summary on Drags/Bunnies. Both were woeful. Bunnies defense was solid. Carter was probz best player with Cody Walker.

Aitken was solid would be in centres ahead of Lafai if they are serious. If they make Dugan a centre Lafai should be left out. He was really woeful at least 3 trys down his side and 2 of them I'd blame majorly on his poor reads/efforts.

Cook had some great runs, his service wasn't anything special. He should still start as McInnes is not NRL standard. How Rein still is a first grade hooker is beyond me he is shocking. That young Warriors kid should replace him.

Other then Nightingale and Cooper I struggle to think of a Dragon that played you would want.

Au'va was strong again.

The big thing here is Dragons welcome Widdop, Dugan, Thompson back (good players though not going to be a threat).

Bunnies welcome Burgess clan, Reynolds, Inglis, Keary (though Walker may replace him if he doesn't find form), Johnson, Grevmuhl or whatever. Should be pretty solid.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Anyone got any answers on Hoppa, Kas? FFS please be ok. Already missing B Moz for first few weeks... So sick of us starting so far behind with injuries.

Since 2012 I can't remember a year that was kind enough with injuries.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Try to Abbey 20 all.

If Hoppa is injured i want Abbey at FB. I know i have said he isnt ready but i do not care, we cannot go in with Perret at FB.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Anyone able to give feedback on who played for how long and how they went? Where did Hoppa play? Who played fullback?

Any feedback on injuries?

Any standouts for both good and bad?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Penrith score in the 79th minute. Looks like they will win all 3 grades

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Try to Abbey 20 all.

If Hoppa is injured i want Abbey at FB. I know i have said he isnt ready but i do not care, we cannot go in with Perret at FB.
Lol why have u changed ur mind otara

Status
Not open for further replies.