Pre-season Trials

Status
Not open for further replies.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
What time is the penrith trial and does anyone know prices ? Wouldnt mind taking the young bloke

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not a bad side named

Penrith Panthers v Canterbury Bulldogs, Pepper Stadium, 6pm (AEDT) Saturday

Panthers: Matt Moylan (c), George Jennings, Peta Hiku, Waqa Blake, Josh Mansour, Will Smith, Peter Wallace, Sam McKendry, James Segeyaro, Jeremy Latimore, Bryce Cartwright, Elijah Taylor, Ben Garcia, Zach Dockar-Clay, Rob Jennings, James Fisher-Harris, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Dean Whare, Andrew Heffernan, Sitaleki Akauola, Nathan Cleary, Te Maire Martin, Suaia Matagi, Moses Leota, Chris Smith, Corey Harawira-Naera, Isaah Yeo, Viliame Kikau, Rodney Coates, Tupou Sopoaga, Wellington Albert, Sam Clune.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What time is the penrith trial and does anyone know prices ? Wouldnt mind taking the young bloke
Mate who's playing for our NSW cup side said starts 4pm at penrith stadium and tickets at the gate around 15$ or so. Should be going to cheer on my mate and watch the boys.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So where the **** is our team list? I get its a trial, was planning on heading out tomorrow, but what's the point, no idea who's playing for us, not gunna waste my time. Obviously the club doesn't give a shit about the trial, why should I?!

I know it's a trial, but it's really ****ing annoying that it's 3pm the day before a game and no announcement!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So where the **** is our team list? I get its a trial, was planning on heading out tomorrow, but what's the point, no idea who's playing for us, not gunna waste my time. Obviously the club doesn't give a shit about the trial, why should I?!

I know it's a trial, but it's really ****ing annoying that it's 3pm the day before a game and no announcement!
Mate said NYC and NSW cup play first then the first graders get a run after.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol @ people getting pumped up over the team list.
When was the last time the team hasler named was the same as the team that played ?
Besides, it's a trial. Pretty much all of the fulltime squad will be named, except those with injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Typical of our club..

Getting sick to death of them not actually telling the fans anything..

F**king weak!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol @ people getting pumped up over the team list.
When was the last time the team hasler named was the same as the team that played ?
Besides, it's a trial. Pretty much all of the fulltime squad will be named, except those with injuries.
True, but what's the point? He isn't being clever, he isn't fooling anyone. All he is doing is pissing fans off.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Typical of our club..

F**king weak!

your not the only one, the dogs have gone from trying to connect with their supporters to treating them like mushrooms (but still expecting them to fork out for memberships), bulldogs media, PR, publicity what ever its called would have to be one of the most lacking in the NRL........But never fear as Castle with come out with another one of her self promotion struggle stories....im still waiting on her PR stunt that will surely come where she's seated with the refugees that got the free memberships

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
man im so upset the team hasnt been named yet i wanted to no which 40 players would be named

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Des cant figure out No.1, probably Perrett lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still looking for a fb since 2013
its not a massive deal but if he or the club cbf listing a side to let us fans know who's playing then my mates and I cbf driving up the m4 to Penrith to watch
its that simple

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Typical of our club..

F**king weak!
your not the only one, the dogs have gone from trying to connect with their supporters to treating them like mushrooms (but still expecting them to fork out for memberships), bulldogs media, PR, publicity what ever its called would have to be one of the most lacking in the NRL........But never fear as Castle with come out with another one of her self promotion struggle stories....im still waiting on her PR stunt that will surely come where she's seated with the refugees that got the free memberships
Yeah, as far as the club is concerned we're the Mushroom Men. Kepp 'em in the dark, feed 'em shit and they'll just come back for more.

I wonder if the simple fact "If there are no fans buying the merchandise, patronising the leagues club and coming to the games there wont be any Bulldogs club".

Status
Not open for further replies.