Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does any know where you will be sitting for the reciprocal matches?, this years ticket doesn't say.
Hey Snowmann, what membership you got? My tickets have the location of our seats and the gate through which you have to enter on the back of it under the Score free wi-fi emblem.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Hey Snowmann, what membership you got? My tickets have the location of our seats and the gate through which you have to enter on the back of it under the Score free wi-fi emblem.
I'm gold this year. Yeah nope. No details for that. They had them last year and the year before. Been seeing a few tix with errors.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
We got ours yesterday. Not sure how many games we can make this year but when we can, We'll be there !!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still waiting for mine

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still waiting for mine
You know the old saying "The cheque is in the mail?" Leaving it a bit close for comfort there though with the season pretty much upon us. Just out of curiosity, you don't live hundreds of kilometres from the posting point do you?

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did see Panthers offering membership plus 6 games and new jersey for $200.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
How hard is it to print membership cards ??
I can get my secure access pass updated in 5 mins at work.
It's actually a lot harder than you think.

Added to the difficulty this year is dud software chewing up data something severe, items in a group being sent separately from mailing houses and Australia Post being incredibly slow.

They're also having to print 15,798 cards with a lot of data that needs to be loaded and correct, not 1 simple card.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know the old saying "The cheque is in the mail?" Leaving it a bit close for comfort there though with the season pretty much upon us. Just out of curiosity, you don't live hundreds of kilometres from the posting point do you?
I know right.

They took my money, the least they can do is send my passes out. Too bad if I wanted to go to the game on the weekend.

I live in Sydney Metro so they should definitely be here by now.

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
as i said earlier, ANZ membership is so much better in every aspect
dont agree at all

cant get level 1 seats at bulldogs games and not really supporting the club

understand type of benefits anz mship provides, but ideally if you are getting one, you should at least get a supporter membership for the dogs as well, to support the club

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
as i said earlier, ANZ membership is so much better in every aspect
The dogs see none of that.
The point of becoming a club member is to support the club you follow.
wtf would I need ANZ membership for anyway ?
If I ever get hit in the head with a bowling ball and have the sudden urge to buy one direction tickets, I'll buy them from ticketek.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I noticed with the cards it says 18 loyalty now instead of tenure since 2007.

Only problem with this though is its 3 years of 18 loyalty were if it was tenure since 07 it should have been 8 for me.

So is the club saying forget about the other years you have been a member and financial supporter you are only seen as 3 years worth of membership to them?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
YAY!!! Membership card in the mail yesterday, also those of my Godson's in there too, perfect timing, as Mum is currently visiting and she can deliver to the boys next week.

Likely won't make any games this year, thankfully all live online for me ((((:-)

~c.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed with the cards it says 18 loyalty now instead of tenure since 2007.

Only problem with this though is its 3 years of 18 loyalty were if it was tenure since 07 it should have been 8 for me.

So is the club saying forget about the other years you have been a member and financial supporter you are only seen as 3 years worth of membership to them?
Contact the club boggie23, have your previous years email/card/membership evidence ready and they will update.
I needed to provide support to have mine corrected also and it was corrected post haste.

~c.

Status
Not open for further replies.