Josh Reynolds cuts out negative friends, reins in anger to be like JT for big Bulldog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissBulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
wrong and no one cares what you say anyway, all you do is bag reynolds, and coming from a person who admitted they have never even played the game your opinion means nothing.
Thank you maybembye. I think we are all sick and tired of reading Marleys stupid comments. It is your opinion but it just gets boring to read. I would love for you to say half the things to his face.

Him fixing his head has lots to do with stupid people like Marley who just seem to pick on a certain player if he has good or bad.
Get a life.

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I believe the guy has the potential, we have seen he can play some good footy in the past.
Maybe this is his year? Lets hope so.
He could cement his position in the team with an outstanding performance throughout the season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thank you maybembye. I think we are all sick and tired of reading Marleys stupid comments. It is your opinion but it just gets boring to read. I would love for you to say half the things to his face.

Him fixing his head has lots to do with stupid people like Marley who just seem to pick on a certain player if he has good or bad.
Get a life.
Blah blah blah

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
[SUP][/SUP]

Not deleted as it was up last night.

Most likely that it is locked to friends only.

Kas and Beastwood have done the same recently.

Starting to wonder if the club has instructed players to do it in case something that shouldn't be seen/said pops up there.

The club did do this, wouldn't they tell them to block people they do not know? I am still following both Kas and Beast. Kinda defeats the purpose to go private to hide things if you still have tonnes of followers who could be anyone.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The club did do this, wouldn't they tell them to block people they do not know? I am still following both Kas and Beast. Kinda defeats the purpose to go private to hide things if you still have tonnes of followers who could be anyone.
Actually the player profiles are being updated on Dogs site, and players Twitter and Instagram accounts are being linked in their profiles. Maybe some players have decided to make their profiles private to prevent prying media, and have some control over who they allow to view their profiles.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually the player profiles are being updated on Dogs site, and players Twitter and Instagram accounts are being linked in their profiles. Maybe some players have decided to make their profiles private to prevent prying media, and have some control over who they allow to view their profiles.
Social media is a landmine these days. I see so many people getting in trouble for what they said on Twitter. Don't know why people bother with it.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reality has begun to set in for Reynolds. He has only a couple of years to perform or his time at the Dogs is over. If he doesn't display the potential others see in him, there are young pups waiting in the wings and eager to have a go. He is only stating the bleeding obvious.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reality has begun to set in for Reynolds. He has only a couple of years to perform or his time at the Dogs is over. If he doesn't display the potential others see in him, there are young pups waiting in the wings and eager to have a go. He is only stating the bleeding obvious.
I think reality is he has a few months! I hope he comes good. Time will tell
He has the enthusiasm and that is a good start but just that will not keep him in the team.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well, he has Chisholm, Frawley, potentially Garvey, and McGrady snapping at his heels.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Less talk more action ffs! That's all I ever seem to see from Reynolds. If the bloke wants to be serious and take his game to the next level he needs to pull his head in and have an amazing year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
he has been one of our best players, played SOO in 2014. now he finally has a halfback to help him, lets hope hasler lets then play expansive football.
One of our best? EL OH EL

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The halves should play how they did vs Canberra in Canberra last season
they were getting the ball most tackles and creating all the attacking play

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
kicking game?

we will get found out this year if we have the same bullcrap kicking game as we did against the roosters in the finals last year

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
great article, he has admitted his flaws in the open public.
you are a negative fukwit but you wont admit that, at least he has the balls to do that.
yeh i agree....i have always been a big fan of JR but i know his head is his problem...hopefully loosing the girlfriend makes him happier....i know a lot doggies fans who either love him or loathe him....he has a great ability to do that...overall i like him and think people underestimate him, his pace is very good..if he can get his shit together in his head we will have a genuine local legend living the dream

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd still play him off the bench. He can keep calm there, soak in the game and then come on to have impact. He can't stay "in the game" for 80 mins imo.
totally agree....he is a perfect bench impact player

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry JT And JR shouldn't be in the same sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.