Women- are they all complete nutters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Men are the maintainers of women because ,,... has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as ,,,.. has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them;

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Skippy, I reckon we've found the exception to the NOT ALL rule.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wolfmother- is it a conscious decision to go overboard with your reactions? Do you even realise how insane your rants sound?
What do you mean going overboard?

Why is it my job to pick up clothes off the communal floor? And it's not just the clothes and the puddle of water on the floor , its the toilet roll too .. when a toilet roll is void of paper don't just shove a new one on top .. It's not rocket science ..slide the old one off , toss it in the bin then slide the new one on and don't throw in the argument that ' I let the kids get away with everything' because firstly they're kids and secondly that is such a weak point that reeks of psychotic 'I'm blameless' overtones its not funny ..

Its not a rant its called a discussion but if they want to intercept with bullshit arguments and cheap jabs at PMS then the point of the discussion is dismissed as a raging rant by the perpetrator .. It's a classic sociopath's train of thought or it could be just a plain 'I couldn't give rats about others.'

It's not overboard

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wolfie is one tough mother...

PS my missus is an Angel and Demon at the same time. Takes litterly 1 second for the demon to come out lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wolfie is one tough mother...

PS my missus is an Angel and Demon at the same time. Takes litterly 1 second for the demon to come out lol
Lol .. I'm really nice normally .it's just the bathroom thing

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you mean going overboard?

Why is it my job to pick up clothes off the communal floor? And it's not just the clothes and the puddle of water on the floor , its the toilet roll too .. when a toilet roll is void of paper don't just shove a new one on top .. It's not rocket science ..slide the old one off , toss it in the bin then slide the new one on and don't throw in the argument that ' I let the kids get away with everything' because firstly they're kids and secondly that is such a weak point that reeks of psychotic 'I'm blameless' overtones its not funny ..

Its not a rant its called a discussion but if they want to intercept with bullshit arguments and cheap jabs at PMS then the point of the discussion is dismissed as a raging rant by the perpetrator .. It's a classic sociopath's train of thought or it could be just a plain 'I couldn't give rats about others.'

It's not overboard
Lol, my mum use the have the same rant you are having, lol,

And you are correct, men in many cases are use to woman doing all that work, and having a lady of the house clean up after them,

But the tide is turning,
Most young family's these days, where both parents work, the man of the house does his fair share of house work, and likewise a lot of woman today are helping out with what was once considered mans work,

I'm still old fashioned and so is my wife, she happily picks up after me and the kids like my mum use to, and gets frustrated and rants, but she continues to do it, she knows I do all the mans work around the place,
I pick up the dog pooh,
I do the lawns and gardens, I was the cars,
I do the maintenance around the house,
I put the bins out
I answer the door in the middle of the night,
I set the mouse traps and clean them up after they catch a rodent,

I am old fashion, I think men and woman are different and as such are required to do different jobs,
BUT NOT ALL........
like I stated earlier, I know in a lot of cases in some family's the men and woman's jobs are blurred

Usually the case if the male is a bit of a pussy and won't get his hands dirty doing men's work, and the woman is a bit of a Tom boy who is happy to have a go,
But usually you find in them households they rely heavily on hiring tradesman to do most of the men's work around the house.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Being sick and my wife working, I do the "men" jobs as well as the "women" jobs.

And the demon still shows her head sometimes lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Being sick and my wife working, I do the "men" jobs as well as the "women" jobs.

And the demon still shows her head sometimes lol
Lol cause she is a woman,
And that's why wolfie can't blame the cloths on the floor for her mood swings lol

If her hubby and kids picked up the clothes she would rage on something else for the simple fact she is a woman and woman are naturally emotional

It's been scientifically proven

Has something to do with estrigen and chemical this and that,

And then there is menopause.

That just amplify the rage.

Sorry wolfie it's not your fault and we all love you, lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't help but see the hypacritical irony with your thread lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please explain?
Who are you talking to, and what thread?
And what irony? And what hypocrisy?
I'm talking about Casper.
He calls me out every single time I talk against women, talk positive about the church, talk against gays, talk against abortion.
Here he is talking negative about women. So I find it hypacritical.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He calls me out every single time I talk against women, talk positive about the church, talk against gays, talk against abortion.
Why have I never noticed your duel with him,

Is it like my debates with,
Oh to many to list lol,

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why have I never noticed your duel with him,

Is it like my debates with,
Oh to many to list lol,
Hahahaha yeah only difference is he acknowledged defeat with his silence and incompetence with arguments.

However I do agree with the thread lol but it's like he sees himself to have authority to say certain people are ignorant/bigots/discriminative which are mostly catholic according to him and whenever express a controversial/negative opinion it's flawed and dumb Yet it's ok for him to talk negative/controversial when he sees fit because he isn't dumb enough to follow Christianity.
He just needs to do some homework before he wants to debate about a lot of things. Not surprised really it's coming from a guy making fun of of dead babies.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
It's not negative about women, just their psychotic tendencies. The only positive about your church is the results of STD tests performed on the innocent altar boys defiled by filthmongers.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Hahahaha yeah only difference is he acknowledged defeat with his silence and incompetence with arguments.

However I do agree with the thread lol but it's like he sees himself to have authority to say certain people are ignorant/bigots/discriminative which are mostly catholic according to him and whenever express a controversial/negative opinion it's flawed and dumb Yet it's ok for him to talk negative/controversial when he sees fit because he isn't dumb enough to follow Christianity.
He just needs to do some homework before he wants to debate about a lot of things. Not surprised really it's coming from a guy making fun of of dead babies.
Wow, that amount of sand in your vagina must chafe terribly.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not negative about women, just their psychotic tendencies. The only positive about your church is the results of STD tests performed on the innocent altar boys defiled by filthmongers.
Lol that's all you have? I don't deny there have been pedopihile priests. How many non priest pedos have there been that are still living amongst us? Your attempts at manipulating and acting like you're smart are pathetic I told you recently to go and do proper research and come back so we can have an educated debate until then you sound like a little kid chucking a tantrum in need of attention.

Men have psychotic tendencies as wel though? By only talking about women you're making it negative and targeting women. I'm fine with the thread but mate you're just a blatant hypacrit. Remember you're just a human bro no better than the next so stop acting like you have some type of authority to say who can and can't have controversial negative posts/opinions.

Realist90: 40
Ghost: learning

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's with hate? Sounds like you were defiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.