I support this Muslim man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's highly possible with all the chatter that the secret service is
There is this organisation in the US that actually captures all Tweets, Instagram, Facebook, Newsfeeds... and guess what?

It is a Managed Funds Investment firm. System analyses everything. Eg.. Fire at Dupont New Jersey. At will work out who they supply. Who owns the building. Who insures it. Etc. It will then recommend Hold / Sell on any risks they hold in shares to anyone exposed by this.

Fukn scary stuff.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well then why you shy away from taking aim at the west?

you ran erdogan down the drain when he brought Russian plane down, but didn't say a word about west or nato on whose backing he did it.

call spade a spade if you are genuine.
Ive never shied away from criticising the many mistakes the west has made , especially in the Middle East . I will call a spade a spade , but when criticism is directed at the west Turkey and Erdogan's proactive stance and alliance is overlooked , blanketed or applauded.
Its these inconsistencies and double standards that Im trying to pount out .

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am not sure why Abdul cant publically condemn ISIS, when they are not only killing muslims but non muslims too.

i might have missed his reasoning somewhere.
I won't do it on camera bro. I'm a scared prick. But on Radio, Newsprint, here etc no problem.

And now you are deflecting DI !?!@

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ive never shied away from criticising the many mistakes the west has made , especially in the Middle East . I will call a spade a spade , but when criticism is directed at the west Turkey and Erdogan's proactive stance and alliance is overlooked , blanketed or applauded.
Its these inconsistencies and double standards that Im trying to pount out .

this is where i have different opinion to Abdul.

Erdogan is part of the same corrupted West / NATO.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But Abdul just mentioned he wouldn't comment public on Isis either
That's why I asked the question
If he is in fear of them even in Australia,

I know I am in fear of them
Well give up then because those evil ***** have already won.

As long as the Lord is by my side I shall have no fear.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
this is where i have different opinion to Abdul.

Erdogan is part of the same corrupted West / NATO.
Differences of opinion are respected. I find it hard calling you your full name ID.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I won't do it on camera bro. I'm a scared prick. But on Radio, Newsprint, here etc no problem.

And now you are deflecting DI !?!@
oh i wont do infront of camera too, obviously.

it makes sense.

who is DI??

[video=youtube;f7-YyghdmzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7-YyghdmzU[/video]

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
oh i wont do infront of camera too, obviously.

it makes sense.

who is DI??

[video=youtube;f7-YyghdmzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7-YyghdmzU[/video]
DI is you, you Dud Indian lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Old Testament is the Torah.

Now im not a Theologian but i remember being taught to follow the New Testament and the Old Testament is just a reference.
People these days forget the Old Testament is the Torah and reference it only for Christians lol.
Yes Christians believe in the Old Testament but the rituals and all that aren't needed as we believe in the covenant with God which is himself sacrificed on the cross to redeem us from sin.

The Old Testament were very evil times people always fail to put it into context and just see God as a revengeful blood thirsty being.

Jesus really came first and foremost for his chosen people the Jews and then the rest of people's. Still can't believe they wanted him dead just Coz he didn't come as this military leader and destroy the Romans.
It's ironic Coz Jesus actually did take over Rome hence the Roman Catholic Church.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
People these days forget the Old Testament is the Torah and reference it only for Christians lol.
Yes Christians believe in the Old Testament but the rituals and all that aren't needed as we believe in the covenant with God which is himself sacrificed on the cross to redeem us from sin.

The Old Testament were very evil times people always fail to put it into context and just see God as a revengeful blood thirsty being.

Jesus really came first and foremost for his chosen people the Jews and then the rest of people's. Still can't believe they wanted him dead just Coz he didn't come as this military leader and destroy the Romans.
It's ironic Coz Jesus actually did take over Rome hence the Roman Catholic Church.
So you're happy to just pick and choose the parts of the bible that suit your viewpoint?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you're happy to just pick and choose the parts of the bible that suit your viewpoint?
So you're happy to respond only to my post lol, thinking you're smart and caught me contradicting myself?
What am I picking and choosing? I believe in everything the bible says. The Old Testament however was the covenant with the Jews and the lead up to Jesus Christs birth in the New Testament.
Dont know how that's picking and choosing for my viewpoint that's just how it is.
Since you pick and choose the posts you wanna respond to to try and act smarter than you are you should have atleast an understanding of what picking and choosing for a specific viewpoint is.
Your view point is simple you have a thing against Catholicism and me which is why most of your recent posts are about me and my posts.

lose the ignorance and act of being smart so we can actually have a proper discussion where I can educate you.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
So you're happy to respond only to my post lol, thinking you're smart and caught me contradicting myself?
What am I picking and choosing? I believe in everything the bible says. The Old Testament however was the covenant with the Jews and the lead up to Jesus Christs birth in the New Testament.
Dont know how that's picking and choosing for my viewpoint that's just how it is.
Since you pick and choose the posts you wanna respond to to try and act smarter than you are you should have atleast an understanding of what picking and choosing for a specific viewpoint is.
Your view point is simple you have a thing against Catholicism and me which is why most of your recent posts are about me and my posts.

lose the ignorance and act of being smart so we can actually have a proper discussion where I can educate you.
My point is that it's either the 'word of God' or it isn't. The idea of being able to select convenient verses and disregard those that contravene your viewpoint is completely abhorrent to me. That is why I regard you and your kind as fanatical zealots, completely disconnected from reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.