Pet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hehehe yeah, she's a really sweet dog, very affectionate (loves her cuddles / pats / tummy rubs) and very much loves the company of people around.

But she also uses that face for "i did not steal bread off the counter", "in sorry I did a wee/poo in the kitchen again", and "i would like yet another treat".

Funny as a circus too, and she's a text book retriever, always had to have something in her mouth (even wife's clean underwear, or a bra) :lol:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny as a circus too, and she's a text book retriever, always had to have something in her mouth (even wife's clean underwear, or a bra) :lol:
I bet there's a few husbands out there who wished their wives had the same attitude.. In more ways then one.. Ha ha!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
*picture*
Bernese Mountain Dog?!?!?!!! Those dog's are freak'n awesome. Gentle giants.

We considered getting one, but apparently they shed HEAPS, and don't do too well with being alone as a single dog.

Oh and nice car too... 65 Chevy Nova Wagon???

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh my f*ck your car, pillow. Damn!

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
12 week old bull terrier, full bogan dog. Called him Diesel cause I'm classy as faaarrk

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a pug named Grug, a chihuahua named Leelu, 4 cats(Franklin,Lylah,Indi and Moosh), 2 Rabbits, 4 Guinea Pigs...cost us a lot in food

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We have a pug named Grug, a chihuahua named Leelu, 4 cats(Franklin,Lylah,Indi and Moosh), 2 Rabbits, 4 Guinea Pigs...cost us a lot in food
Geeze man..you've got a zoo!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your nickname from now on is Noah lol

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st xmas for 12years without my staffy and we'll miss him. After renovations around spring next year will be a search for British staffy#3

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Bernese Mountain Dog?!?!?!!! Those dog's are freak'n awesome. Gentle giants.

We considered getting one, but apparently they shed HEAPS, and don't do too well with being alone as a single dog.

Oh and nice car too... 65 Chevy Nova Wagon???
Yep Bernese. He's the 4th one I've had, won't have any other breed :grinning: Yea they shed a fair bit, you just have to brush them a fair bit more lol. They're not too bad as a single dog, they just want to be around people. All the time.

Ummmm there is a horse in the back of your Nova lol
He's only little..52kg

Oh my f*ck your car, pillow. Damn!
You like? Picked it up the other week. Left hook cruising, bench seats, column shift...****ing best.

Love it..that's one big pillow!
He makes the car look small lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1st xmas for 12years without my staffy and we'll miss him. After renovations around spring next year will be a search for British staffy#3
Man they just don't stick around long enough..

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Had some pics of Percy taken by a pet photographer for a book he's putting together

Status
Not open for further replies.