Do You Remember....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thread about memories of funny shit (TV/internet parodies - e.g heman and Gijoe redubs) that you saw ages ago and wonder if others saw.

I'll kick off with something that SOH and ASSASSIN would piss themselves laughing at if they haven't seen:

From The Late Show.. Mick Molloys epic voiceover work - Bargearse

[video=youtube;_u9bWQoQVIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9bWQoQVIQ[/video]

These days it's so politically incorrect!!

and following up, Beauty and the Bloke from Full Frontal. Still to this day I lose my shit at the part where he replies to her saying she can never love him.

[video=youtube;4vJAsqiNJfk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vJAsqiNJfk[/video]

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA how have I never heard of that before.

Not only racist as hell, but sexist too. Ahhh back in the golden era of Australia
how times have changed , forget world leaders , Terrorists , ghandi ..the politically correct group would have to be the most powerful organisation in the world ever.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gosh darn it there was a Time when the Wife would be Awaiting at the door with newspapper when you Got home and she Would have the Pipe and slippers Ready for you.and if she did something you didnt like ,you could give her a fresh one Upside of her Head
She then would whimper in silence because she knew she made you angry and it was her "fault"

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Do you remember belting your siblings with a broom handle, pretending you were Monkey Magic? Good times, good times.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you remember belting your siblings with a broom handle, pretending you were Monkey Magic? Good times, good times.
I remember the old man had a foot length of garden hose with the top half filled with led sinkers taped up , I only had to be told once

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The good old days
Aye funny thing about It the old man has been doing martial arts and weights his whole life he didn't need no weapon lol
Even now the old **** at 65 looks fukking younger than me and fitter I still can't put one on him

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember the old man had a foot length of garden hose with the top half filled with led sinkers taped up , I only had to be told once
Sounds like a catholic priest I knew..but it wasn't a foot length garden hose he threaten to give you! Lol

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
My old man had a garden hose that ended up roughly a foot long, still remember the day he figured out why it kept getting shorter 6 inches at a time hahaha

Reaction score
The good old days
i miss the old days of fear and intimidation, i used to get the kane at school at a fair bit, right across an open hand.

my mum would break her wooden spoons on the back of my legs and i'd just laugh at her and say is that all you got, that's nothing compared to what i get at school.

my grandfather put fear in me but, he was a hard bastard

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My old man had a garden hose that ended up roughly a foot long, still remember the day he figured out why it kept getting shorter 6 inches at a time hahaha
i miss the old days of fear and intimidation, i used to get the kane at school at a fair bit, right across an open hand.

my mum would break her wooden spoons on the back of my legs and i'd just laugh at her and say is that all you got, that's nothing compared to what i get at school.

My old lady used to have a bamboo cane wrapped in duct tape.
When she flogged us, she used to stand us on a chair, eye to eye, so it wasn't like she was beating on a kid.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember when we had real halves....ah those were the good old days...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I copped not just the belt, but a big cowboy belt buckle. Also had wooden spoons crack over my head, oh and my plastic machine gun lol

Now you know why I have a head made out of concrete lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone will get these...

Do you remember a time when chocolate chips came fresh from the oven? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Do you remember a time when women couldn't vote and certain people weren't allowed on golf courses? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Remember when we had real halves....ah those were the good old days...
Loooong time ago.
The mid 80s was the last time we had two first class halves firing at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.