2016 Membership Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think maybe it was cause last year was the first year I signed up? But not really sure sucks that you got a dishonor fee!!! Sure if you rang them you could get them to stop the auto re-sign!! That being said last time I tried ringing them it took me about 15 gos to get through and I still waited a good 20mins to speak to someone
The only way I think that you can stop the auto renewal is to log into the members portal and unclick the box marked 'auto renewal'. I do know that things were changed up a bit this year but still no excuse to assume that people will auto renew by a specific date which is how they did it. With such an outlay of funds a lot don't just have that spare change sitting around and need to save it. I did ask the membership people at ANZ late in the season and they told me renewals would start October but obviously for those who can't get to games or shop they may not have known. Email notification is the other method used.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I live in Belmore about 3 mins from the oval and still not got mine.. Come on people I'll walk down and collect it ha ha

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine today The scarf and hat is decent, I actually really like the scarf

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
still nothing & starting to get pissed off

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Arrived yesterday missing scarf, flag and ponchos. Not bloody happy.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
got mine, have to say i like the cap and thats about it, not a fan of the scarf

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Got it today. As for the auto renewal they emailed me a week or two before to remind me ...

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine arrived to Singapore yesterday !! Yet to open it, but I think I ordered the backpack too ((:-)

~c

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mine arrived to Singapore yesterday !! Yet to open it, but I think I ordered the backpack too ((:-)

~c
Do you mind if I ask you what you do for work? You're in a different country every week lol

Also are they hiring? Lol

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you mind if I ask you what you do for work? You're in a different country every week lol

ha !! Sure ASSASSIN... I'm a scientist, focussing on genetics of complex disease.
Super grateful I chose a career where my education/qualifications ignore country borders and affords travel.
Plus this location is much more friendly for watching Bulldogs games live at a reasonable hour, unlike TexASS.

~c

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

My research institute is highly guarded, your security background would be a plus !!!

~c

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My research institute is highly guarded, your security background would be a plus !!!

~c
Hmmmm, expect a phone call if I get better lol

I can be your personal body guard lol

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm, expect a phone call if I get better lol

I can be your personal body guard lol
Sounds like a team!
My research is heart failure genetics, was your diagnosis heart failure? If so, would you know if it' preserved or reduced ejection fraction? :confused:

~c

Status
Not open for further replies.