2016 Membership Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Got mine today (QLD).

Its ok - the usual fare - cap, scarf (although not sire how much use one gets with a scarf in Queensland), sticker, lanyard etc.

I quite like the cap actually.

Everyone else getting theirs?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Singapore, doubt it'll arrive pre-Christmas.
If yours arrived in BNE today, CD, my friends/Mother should have received theirs on the Gold Coast too.

~cb.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In Singapore, doubt it'll arrive pre-Christmas.
If yours arrived in BNE today, CD, my friends/Mother should have received theirs on the Gold Coast too.

~cb.
I must admit it had been a week since I last checked my PO Box, so it could have come any time during that period.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
**** ME automatic renewal was on how do i turn it off? i cant find it on the site

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many scarfs do we need? They must be expecting a blizzard.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How many scarfs do we need? They must be expecting a blizzard.
And what kind of self respecting man actually wears one - surely scarves are purely for hipsters, metrosexuals and soccer fans?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I was signed up for that without realizing but they still rang me to make sure I wanted to!!!
You got lucky. They didnt ask me and on the day they tried i didn't have the funds in my credit card due to a large purchase a few days earlier. Got a dishonour fee.

I reckon it would be good if they sent a warning email telling u what day they will try the auto credit card thing so u can make sure the funds are there for it

N

Natboy

Quality wise it's the best we've ever got but I won't use any of it.
I usually put the sticker on my car (that was written off today with the f'n hail btw) but the sticker was all scrunched up haha

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mine turned up today!! I like the scarf to be honest would only ever wear it to a game and nowhere else but I don't mind it. Am a fan of the hat though!!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You got lucky. They didnt ask me and on the day they tried i didn't have the funds in my credit card due to a large purchase a few days earlier. Got a dishonour fee.

I reckon it would be good if they sent a warning email telling u what day they will try the auto credit card thing so u can make sure the funds are there for it
I think maybe it was cause last year was the first year I signed up? But not really sure sucks that you got a dishonor fee!!! Sure if you rang them you could get them to stop the auto re-sign!! That being said last time I tried ringing them it took me about 15 gos to get through and I still waited a good 20mins to speak to someone

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Quality wise it's the best we've ever got but I won't use any of it.
I usually put the sticker on my car (that was written off today with the f'n hail btw) but the sticker was all scrunched up haha
That sticker must have been psychic, lol. No seriously sorry to hear about your car must have been a ripper of a storm. Up here we have had a little rain but no storms.

Our packs haven't arrived but then our postie does not deliver everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.